***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

Rise

Liked Posts:
Why did they even start interviewing head coaches before they had a GM?

they never fucking learn.

Khan first, then get out the way was the best answer here.

Thats what I wanted. Plus someone who understands buy years and sell years.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Misleading. Trubs was gone so will never know if they truly had Mahomes at 1 as certainly would not admit otherwise now.
Wrong, disinformation…

In the lead up to the Trubisky draft, maybe at the senior bowl…idk where, but someone asked Andy Reid what he thought about the QBs…

He decisively said…before the draft…”there’s only one QB”…

and I’ll give room that he might have been joking…that the joke was the only QB is the one that they get, but they gave up 4 picks to trade up to get their guy, so I’m pretty sure they knew what they were doing.

Didnt Reid draft Rodgers with Holmgren? Did he draft McNabb or just choose to coach McNabb…an almost hall of famer

If you all think getting Poles is getting “the guy” who found Mahomes…the sad fucking thing is it’s kinda like getting Nagy.

The man you are looking for on both accounts is Andy Reid.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears are now just trolling the Vikes

Leapfrogged Minny to draft Fields and now stole their GM fav. Who they want for HC? Let’s get him too.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thats what I wanted. Plus someone who understands buy years and sell years.
Thats all I want. Is some compensatory candy picks they give you for free simply for staggering your purchases and timing your contracts as a mass exodus.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Thats all I want. Is some compensatory candy picks they give you for free simply for staggering your purchases and timing your contracts as a mass exodus.

Yes! Glad someone else understands this! It is not rocket science but these stupid teams can’t figure it out other than a select few like the Ravens.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Lol it is your argument not mine so your obligation to prove. Thanks though for proving you talking out of your ass.

Umm this has no data regarding 1st vs 2nd time HCs. It is just an opinion like yours.
I didn’t have an argument I had a question dummy. Nobody cares enough about you to want to argue with you.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wrong, disinformation…

In the lead up to the Trubisky draft, maybe at the senior bowl…idk where, but someone asked Andy Reid what he thought about the QBs…

He decisively said…before the draft…”there’s only one QB”…

and I’ll give room that he might have been joking…that the joke was the only QB is the one that they get, but they gave up 4 picks to trade up to get their guy, so I’m pretty sure they knew what they were doing.

Didnt Reid draft Rodgers with Holmgren? Did he draft McNabb or just choose to coach McNabb…an almost hall of famer

If you all think getting Poles is getting “the guy” who found Mahomes…the sad fucking thing is it’s kinda like getting Nagy.

The man you are looking for on both accounts is Andy Reid.

Again no one is going to admit anything now. All we know is what actually happened. That was the only point. The past is irrelevant now. The only thing that matters is what he does from now.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes! Glad someone else understands this! It is not rocket science but these stupid teams can’t figure it out other than a select few like the Ravens.
If they hadn’t deleted the archives you could go back and see I’ve been trying to relay this information to people here for 10-15 years, maybe even back on CBMB.

I have pages trying to explain this to these idiots and they usually say “no you have to draft better.”

If you look at the comp awards Rvens/Patriots/49ers(Harbaugh era)/Steelers and a few other teams that frequent playoff runs know how to do it.

like the Patriots two years ago signed nobody. Then this year went free agent crazy and bought ten guys because they don’t punish you for spending sprees..

The bears always make a press splash on free agency opening day and have 2-3 players at press conference. Always..and we never get picks.
It’s maddening to be stupid and put yourself at such a massive disadvantage.

I guarantee you this year or next year or both the Patriots will sign nobody in free agency. But will trade for a veteran or two to fill holes because you don’t get punished for trade acquisitions.

Hard to win when the Patriots have 11 picks per year and you have 5 because you are a trade up clown.

Do what I say and start a cycle, once you have 11 picks even once it snowballs and you can trade three of them down, move some for a veteran to protect your comp awards, or trade some for a round higher pick next year and it just continues.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I didn’t have an argument I had a question dummy. Nobody cares enough about you to want to argue with you.

We all know why you were asking. Hence why you determined they were outliers despite not actually providing any data to that effect. You asked a question and just interpreted the answer to suit your bias.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s the single most important thing for a team to do.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He’s no dummy and nobody argues with him because he’s like 1000-4-9 in arguments.

However, one he lost several times was attacking me on my compensatory draft pick take. He loved to derail it and tell me that’s not how it works. That you have to draft better to start the cycle.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
We all know why you were asking. Hence why you determined they were outliers despite not actually providing any data to that effect. You asked a question and just interpreted the answer to suit your bias.
Sure thing Remy the Wise!