Office Chairs

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Imagine being so waifish that a stiff breeze could knock you over. You know heroin chic ended in the nineties... Keep rocking those doc Martin's with your ashy eyes if you must though.
Did you write this ultra witty post in-between sessions of mainlining tubs of maple syrup?

Just fyi, dadbod isnt and never will be a thing. Also fyi, diabetes has and will continue to be a thing.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Did you write this ultra witty post in-between sessions of mainlining tubs of maple syrup?

Just fyi, dadbod isnt and never will be a thing. Also fyi, diabetes has and will continue to be a thing.

You know what else isn't a thing, having to ask your girlfriend to help you carry the dog food cause its too heavy for you.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You know what else isn't a thing, having to ask your girlfriend to help you carry the dog food cause its too heavy for you.
Right, because being in shape = weak. This defense mechanism of yours is self destructive buddy.

Btw, I can bench your weight @ like 10 reps pretty easily ?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Right, because being in shape = weak. This defense mechanism of yours is self destructive buddy.

Btw, I can bench your weight @ like 10 reps pretty easily ?

Good for you Skeletor.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Imagine justifying your morbid obesity because you can carry a bag of dog food 10 feet before getting winded and risking a heart attack, or something.

Gosh

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wtf are you two going on about?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Wtf are you two going on about?
He's being a whiny cunt at me because he has determined me to be too fat for him to tolerate..... I am not sure why it bothers him so much when he could just be minding his own business and running his wind sprints or whatever TF it is he does.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He's being a whiny cunt at me because he has determined me to be too fat for him to tolerate..... I am not sure why it bothers him so much when he could just be minding his own business and running his wind sprints or whatever TF it is he does.
Seems Ommy like. Novak don't be like Ommy.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The sexual tension is thiccccccc