Top Moments in LSU Football history:

1) Billy Cannon punt return against Ole Miss

HalloweenRun.jpg

2) LSU defense holding Darriel Mack Jr's UCF team to 32 points

AP19001820700333.jpg

You fucking right

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
So, now you are moving goalpost when you said they dropped 32 on them. I know its the norm for you. But, you clearly didnt watch the game.

What goalpost am I moving? I said that LSU beat an AAC team that was missing its QB/best player. I watched the game, but now I am thinking I must have missed those plays where McKenzie Milton took the snap. Please provide footage. Thanks in advance.

Even if you are sticking with your antiquated "SEC dominance" theme, your example of LSU defeating UCF is terrible. Why not cite Auburn stomping Purdue, or Alabama simply being Alabama?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Very odd. In this thread:

Notre Dame is a sham. Lose to good teams.

LSU beats UCF; proves SEC is gawd.

Notre Dame beat LSU 367 days ago.

LSU isnt a national title contender. Neither is Notre Dame.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
They dropped 32 bro. There QB was out bro, but lets not talk about 4th string cornerbacks. A top 5 CB sitting and 3 other defensive starters. The QB bro would have manhandled that team.

LSU is middle of the pack in the SEC. They still dominated on D with second stringers. You better than this Rory.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Then how is an LSU win relevant to SEC dominance?

Yall ran with that. SEC is just the dominate division in college football. Period. Im sure it will change, but not now. This is the best Alabama team I have ever seen and maybe the greatest college football team I have ever seen. Its up there.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yall ran with that. SEC is just the dominate division in college football. Period. Im sure it will change, but not now. This is the best Alabama team I have ever seen and maybe the greatest college football team I have ever seen. Its up there.

LSU dominated UCF while playing 4th string cornerback. SEC is the class
You said it. :shrug:

As to the rest of your post, yes the SEC is really good. As far as this being one of the best CFB teams ever. I don't know.Tua has a lot of hype but this Bama teams tends to sleepwalk a lot more than the Saban teams of the past. The 2009 team was amazing. 2012 was LOADED. '16 was insane too. I like the defenses and OL's of past Bama teams better. Also WR groups with Amari Cooper and Julio Jones are nice.

In either case this isnt the best CFB team I have ever seen. Might not even be the best Bama. Tua makes them more fun than previous Bama teams because they open it up a bit more.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
They dropped 32 bro. There QB was out bro, but lets not talk about 4th string cornerbacks. A top 5 CB sitting and 3 other defensive starters. The QB bro would have manhandled that team.

LSU is middle of the pack in the SEC. They still dominated on D with second stringers. You better than this Rory.

Those are your statements, not mine. All I said was:

UCF missing its QB, scores 32 on SEC defense. A program-defining win for LSU.

Simple, factual...yet 'moving the goalposts' when viewed with your limited intellect. Good to know that LSU can dominate an AAC team down to their backup QB. Erect the statues, hang the banners.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I imagine Tom Rinaldi running on to the field to interview Nick Saban after Bama defeats Clemson for yet another national title..."Great win, coach, but what did you think of LSU holding Darriel Mack Jr. and UCF to 32 points in that Fiesta Bowl? Would you say that was the defining SEC moment this season?"

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Those are your statements, not mine. All I said was:

Simple, factual...yet 'moving the goalposts' when viewed with your limited intellect. Good to know that LSU can dominate an AAC team down to their backup QB. Erect the statues, hang the banners.

I imagine Tom Rinaldi running on to the field to interview Nick Saban after Bama defeats Clemson for yet another national title..."Great win, coach, but what did you think of LSU holding Darriel Mack Jr. and UCF to 32 points in that Fiesta Bowl? Would you say that was the defining SEC moment this season?"

Lol, I missed your pick and choose quotes without context. Never change Rory. You make me giggle.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You said it. :shrug:

As to the rest of your post, yes the SEC is really good. As far as this being one of the best CFB teams ever. I don't know.Tua has a lot of hype but this Bama teams tends to sleepwalk a lot more than the Saban teams of the past. The 2009 team was amazing. 2012 was LOADED. '16 was insane too. I like the defenses and OL's of past Bama teams better. Also WR groups with Amari Cooper and Julio Jones are nice.

In either case this isnt the best CFB team I have ever seen. Might not even be the best Bama. Tua makes them more fun than previous Bama teams because they open it up a bit more.

I got no qualms with that

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:

Lol good stuff there mate

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
This is a BEAT DOWN.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
SEC sure looks tough.

HGrant54

Liked Posts:
Anytime a team gets talked about as "best ever", its the kiss of death.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Of course though no one talking about Alabama weak ass schedule. They looked dominant because they didn’t play anyone. They’ll play an out of conference game but they’re afraid to play on the road. It’s got to be at home or neutral site. I respect LSU since they’ll actually play a good schedule. Texas on the road next year for them. That’s something Alabama wouldn’t do.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Well this did not age well, LMFAO!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was a beat down. Glad to see it happen to Bama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk