***OFFICIAL (UPDATED FOR 2022)*** BEARS TALEGATE Thread - Cooler Recommendations???????????????????????????????????????????

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Packer fans bring coolers to Lambeau in January

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
That too, the night before prep can make a big difference.

Also a downside too though. Like who the fuck wants to prep a frigging cooler. I want to throw beerz in there and ice and roll tf out. prep? Fuck you Yeti. Maybe make it so it's a normal cooler???

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also a downside too though. Like who the fuck wants to prep a frigging cooler. I want to throw beerz in there and ice and roll tf out. prep? Fuck you Yeti. Maybe make it so it's a normal cooler???
You need ta up your talegate game brody
It takes preparation for a successful talegate and solid full day of drinking football and eating way too much

Liked Posts:
I see my usual stalkers found a way to work themselves up over cooler talk.

Thanks to those that have actually posted cooler reccs.

As an update, my 52q Coleman cooler kept steaks and 48 beers nice and chilly overnight with minimal icemelt.
Yeah get back to cooler talk and stop spamming the board with your trump rhetoric every minute.

I see you deleted your own post that derailed your thread, so that’s a start, good chicken.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I have a yeti softside that is good, but rediculous over price and would not own it if I had not won it.

I bought an Ozark Trail Yeti knockoff at Wal Mart and it's every bit as good as a yeti for like 1/3 the price. The key is the high impact plastic with foam core. It will keep ice for days

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I imagine a guy who owns a Yeti has a beard, oakleys and wears hats a lot.

And probably drives a truck .

This is why I specifically buy Coleman. Can't be lumped in with Trump supporting rednecks.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did you know that the yeti store in wicker park has a bar? Assholes

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is why I specifically buy Coleman. Can't be lumped in with Trump supporting rednecks.
Grim...If someone showed up down here with a Yeti, one of the boys would shoot a hole in it saying the guy was just "showin off and actin big".

Most guys down here have WalMart coolers

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I imagine a guy who owns a Yeti has a beard, oakleys and wears hats a lot.

And probably drives a truck .

and believes the election was stolen.

View attachment 13073
I imagine someone who generalized and judges someone based on the cooler they owns a cunt and im glad they wouldn't introduce themselves to me after seeing my imperialist evil yeti cooler filled with chilled drinks and snacks I would share with anyone unless they were a judgemental cunt

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Grim...If someone showed up down here with a Yeti, one of the boys would shoot a hole in it saying the guy was just "showin off and actin big".

Most guys down here have WalMart coolers

Got mine at Lowes. Funny story about Lowes... their online pickup spot is about 2 miles away in the back of the store with no vehicle access. I swear Ray Charles could have envisioned a better setup.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got mine at Lowes. Funny story about Lowes... their online pickup spot is about 2 miles away in the back of the store with no vehicle access. I swear Ray Charles could have envisioned a better setup.
I have a Coleman too...That Stainless Steel one..I bought it in Chicago over 20 years ago before I moved..Still does the job

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I imagine someone who generalized and judges someone based on the cooler they owns a cunt and im glad they wouldn't introduce themselves to me after seeing my imperialist evil yeti cooler filled with chilled drinks and snacks I would share with anyone unless they were a judgemental cunt

my words must have hit home hard.