My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Black Friday 2022
We back for another year. My annual Black Friday thread is here as deals are already beginning ahead of the holiday season.

Let's have some fun again!

The news, ads and store hours are starting to release so this is a good time to get this going! How you do Black Friday is up to you but I'll try and help everyone with the deals as much as I can. Also, be on the lookout for other deals and sales leading up to Black Friday. *cough* Amazon *cough*

Updated: 11/14

Store Hours

FRIDAY

JC PENNY: 5AM
Kohls: 5AM
MACYS: 6AM
BELK: 7AM
COSTCO: 9AM

Ad Scans

Toy Books/ Holiday Books

Pre-Black Friday sales

Cyber Monday
[/LIST]

Last edited:

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Update the title - 2022

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Black Friday 2022
We back for another year. My annual Black Friday thread is here as deals are already beginning ahead of the holiday season.

Let's have some fun again!

The news, ads and store hours are starting to release so this is a good time to get this going! How you do Black Friday is up to you but I'll try and help everyone with the deals as much as I can. Also, be on the lookout for other deals and sales leading up to Black Friday. *cough* Amazon *cough*

Updated: 10/11

Store Hours

Ad Scans

Toy Books/ Holiday Books

Pre-Black Friday sales

Cyber Monday
[/LIST]
What places does our thousands in google bucks take?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I was going to order a tv but going out of town for a few weeks. Amazon has Sony a80j 77 inch for 2000. I’m sure there will be some deep discounts by bf anyways cause inventory levels are so high

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sad thing is there will be many young families that struggle with Christmas this year.

BobEvans

GOD, GUNS, & GAS
Liked Posts:
Got over to Wal-Mart this morning with my buddy Dave, he was after a new 98 inch 4k T.V. So this old hag was headed toward`s the same one, i literally Boxed her out while my buddy Dave grabbed the last one, Pick & Role. biglaugh.gif African American Friday is the best day of the year. yo.gif

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Did you ever find the answer to this question? Also what tv did you end up getting?
They don’t match prices. Actually customer service there was so dick I left and got lg c2 from Costco. Both were the same price.

I’ve never bought a soundbar before missed out on a bunch of deals for those while researching options. Prob wait until superbowl time to get one.