Official "420" thread [No Political Talk]

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I asked a friend about this because Indiana was within range for a new home.

No weed is a deal-breaker, but I do understand Indiana here.

Its very obvious the FEDERAL govt needs to get off its ass and pass FEDERAL law to govern the sale, tax, and other legal corner cases of marijuana distribution.

It could be as simple as decriminalizing it Federally and deferring to State's laws for governing weed.

This way Indiana could decide to legalize it in sympathy with neighboring States, but if Alabama really wants to keep weed out, they can legislate within their State to decide on such stringent regulation.

Why should my fellow citizens running American businesses be under this idiotic burden of hoops to jump through and weird side-project apps (CannPay) just so the commerce of this trade may happen?

The Federal government has been sitting in front of the lowest hanging fruit in centuries and neither party grabs it while in the POTUS chair.

There's no reason for the Federal govt to continue to make States uncomfortable about adjusting their laws to regulate marijuana sales and usage.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I asked a friend about this because Indiana was within range for a new home.

No weed is a deal-breaker, but I do understand Indiana here.

Its very obvious the FEDERAL govt needs to get off its ass and pass FEDERAL law to govern the sale, tax, and other legal corner cases of marijuana distribution.

It could be as simple as decriminalizing it Federally and deferring to State's laws for governing weed.

This way Indiana could decide to legalize it in sympathy with neighboring States, but if Alabama really wants to keep weed out, they can legislate within their State to decide on such stringent regulation.

Why should my fellow citizens running American businesses be under this idiotic burden of hoops to jump through and weird side-project apps (CannPay) just so the commerce of this trade may happen?

The Federal government has been sitting in front of the lowest hanging fruit in centuries and neither party grabs it while in the POTUS chair.

There's no reason for the Federal govt to continue to make States uncomfortable about adjusting their laws to regulate marijuana sales and usage.
I like weed.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Indiana just made Happy Hour legal. Indiana’s leadership is questionable at best. We are used to being among the last.