Official "420" thread [No Political Talk]

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
While I've been able to dry herb vape the Raspberry Crisp without issue, which also got me able to do a bowl of MediHaze in the Air2 (but I'm not sure if that was my homegrown or dispensary, no big deal if it was left over from dispensary) I haven't been inhaling much of anything, not even hemp. Edibles seem to be what I like best and I've got where I can eat close to 50mg estimated without being stoned.

My closet doesn't seem to produce any more than my box did. I'm going back to one plant at a time. If it's not increasing production above 1.5g/w all it's doing is doubling my nute costs.
The last grow was MediHaze again, my seeds. This time they grew like the sativa they are instead of like an indica. So confusing. I think it's also the potency they should be but it's way too early to test. No idea how much weight there is but it certainly didn't double the 10oz from the box.
I didn't spray for mold and there was no mold. New closet is overall a winner.

Now I'm on my summer break. The central air guy is taking his sweet time getting me an estimate. It's not as bad in the new closet as it was but it still gets too hot to keep up with. It should get better once there's cold air being pumped directly into the room.

jive

Liked Posts:
I've got a little outdoor grow going, but it's nothing serious.

Right now weed is so cheap that I'm not that motivated to grow.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I've got a little outdoor grow going, but it's nothing serious.

Right now weed is so cheap that I'm not that motivated to grow.

Where are you that it's cheap? Certainly not IL dispensaries.

Costs me $6/oz to grow. And I don't have to pay that much attention to it. Cheapest I've had in my life was $30/oz, brown and seedy, so growing even beats that by far.

jive

Liked Posts:
Where are you that it's cheap? Certainly not IL dispensaries.

Costs me $6/oz to grow. And I don't have to pay that much attention to it. Cheapest I've had in my life was $30/oz, brown and seedy, so growing even beats that by far.
I'm an old stoner, so even today's prices seem cheap to me compared to back in the day. But still, I avoid the dispensary.

The biggest expense is space. Rents and mortgages aren't cheap. Back when I grew, it took up alot of space and I spent money on lights, nutrients, etc. to optimize quality and get the quantity that I wanted to smoke. I just want to smoke now, and let others that are much better at doing this do their thing. Maybe someday when the kids are grown, move out and I have more space in the house.

jive

Liked Posts:
Does anybody here puff on carts?

They seem like all the rage, especially among young folk. But, for the most part they feel lacking to me.
Convenient? sure. Fun? Not really.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
Does anybody here puff on carts?

They seem like all the rage, especially among young folk. But, for the most part they feel lacking to me.
Convenient? sure. Fun? Not really.
I don't use carts on the regular but they are great for sporting/family events. Havnt bought one since i brought a few with me to Cancun last November.

I only vape concentrate now. I just cant smoke flower anymore, tastes like shit.

Last edited:

jive

Liked Posts:
I don't dab regularly, as it's pretty unsatisfying to me. Plus, I don't want to jack up my tolerance too much.
I can get high off my ass from some fire rosin, but I still want to smoke a J afterwards.
I just love smoking weed.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I'm afraid of anything concentrated or most varieties that are supposed to be strong. So that's a no for me.

If you're looking for no smoke and less smell there's dry herb vaping.

I did think a cart would've been great for migraine rescue but couldn't find anyone to give me a clear answer on how long a cart could sit unused and still be ready to go.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Carts suck, only good for discreet convenience

jive

Liked Posts:
I'm afraid of anything concentrated or most varieties that are supposed to be strong. So that's a no for me.

If you're looking for no smoke and less smell there's dry herb vaping.

I did think a cart would've been great for migraine rescue but couldn't find anyone to give me a clear answer on how long a cart could sit unused and still be ready to go.
As long as the cart isn't exposed to heat, it should last a long time. I have a cart that I've had for emergencies since last October, and it still hits.

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
As long as the cart isn't exposed to heat, it should last a long time. I have a cart that I've had for emergencies since last October, and it still hits.

Thanks. I can't believe out of the medical groups I've asked in you are the first one to say they've had a cart around a long time.

Not so sadly as long as I keep up with edibles migraines seem to be a thing of the past for me, at least the headache part.

jive

Liked Posts:
Thanks. I can't believe out of the medical groups I've asked in you are the first one to say they've had a cart around a long time.
Might be because I'm not a regular cart user. It's only for emergencies.

BobEvans

GOD, GUNS, & GAS
Liked Posts:
fc8d1hb-jpg.21072

jive

Liked Posts:
Well, it was nice of 1980 to stop by.

There was a young gal at a D.A.R.E. booth that was asking me I wanted to donate.
My response was "Nah, I need that money for weed"

• Haha
Reactions: Myk