CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How can anyone not love this kid?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
How can anyone not love this kid?

They are probably old and miserable and have zero idea how to judge actual hockey play. I'd wager a lot of them are 45+, divorced and have a 20 year old son that hates them. Really my best guess.

Anyways, I will continue to root for my favorite team and players on said team instead of hoping they fail like the absolute losers on this forum.

LETS GO #27!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yet another stellar defensive move on top of his outstanding offensive performance this year. Boqvist yet again saves a goal. This kid is only 20... just wait until he really develops.

Something special to watch!

I bet Fartini is beating his wife, kids and pets after seeing this slick move.
Honestly a big knock I keep hearing is his skating but that hustle reminds me of a Duncan Keith but not a boomer. He's only 20!!!! Just a young lad!

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly a big knock I keep hearing is his skating but that hustle reminds me of a Duncan Keith but not a boomer. He's only 20!!!! Just a young lad!

Boqvist is a budding puck moving defenceman just like Keith was at 20 years old. Funny story, Keith didn't crack the NHL until he was 22. Kinda interesting that Boqvist is already showing signs of the same types of skills 2 years early.

Yet retards here will call him immature nicknames as he continues to prove them all wrong. Fucking love it!

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
LOLOLOLOL Your "God" Duncan Keith couldn't crack the NHL until 22 years old and had 21 points in 81 games while being a -11 in his first season.

Boqvist is 2 years younger and has 12 points in 17 games and is only -2.

Hahahahahhahahaa.

Go ahead and try to explain it away you fucking losers... you're wrong and I'm right AGAIN.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LOLOLOLOL Your "God" Duncan Keith couldn't crack the NHL until 22 years old and had 21 points in 81 games while being a -11 in his first season.

Boqvist is 2 years younger and has 12 points in 17 games and is only -2.

Hahahahahhahahaa.

Go ahead and try to explain it away you fucking losers... you're wrong and I'm right AGAIN.
This is nuts. I had not looked that deeply into the stats but that contrast is insane. Imagine wanting the kid to fail because he's going thru normal growing pains of the NHL as just a boy but having to see the numbers he is putting up despite all of the negative energy.

Yung Boq is just getting started.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Forget stats. Eye test Is telling me everything I need to know about this kid. He’s gonna be better than Keith and it won’t be close imho

Status
Not open for further replies.