CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Texans -2.5 over Bills
Titans +5 over Patriots

Josh Allen is a complete scrub, by far and away the most overhyped QB in the NFL.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Texans -2.5 over Bills
Titans +5 over Patriots

Josh Allen is a complete scrub, by far and away the most overhyped QB in the NFL.
You should make a thread about it complete with a "hate watch" or whatevs LOL!!!!

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
You should make a thread about it complete with a "hate watch" or whatevs LOL!!!!

I don’t need to beg for attention as a OP whore on a football message board.

You are the Josh Allen of CCS lol.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If Fuller plays, Texans win.
If Fuller is out, Bills win.

Lost in all of the Trubisky being a worthless QB/Nagy sucking discussions, is Watson has been mediocre the 2nd half of the season(sans the Patriots game, which was very impressive).

"The Houston Texans are held hostage by Will Fuller (groin, questionable). They have one of the most dynamic pass offenses in the NFL when he's out there and one of the worst pass offenses in the NFL when he's not"

"Much has been made about how Josh Allen struggles against the blitz, but in lowkey hushed whispers, let's discuss Deshaun Watson against the blitz. Houston beat Tampa Bay to clinch the division in Week 16, but their offense was abominable as Watson took 19 blitzes per SportsRadar charting. In the seven games in which Watson was blitzed 10 or more times per SportsRadar charting this year, the Texans have a -7.6% passing DVOA and 16 turnovers. Both Baltimore and Tampa were able to chew up the Texans with their aggressive play calling; New England and New Orleans were not. Hey, I wonder which games Will Fuller played in of those four?"

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Pace hemorrhoids going to flair when he sees another epic Watson performance

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm rooting for Houston & NE.

It's hard to go against Buffalo, but ppl keep running their mouth about Watson having a bad playoff debut - like he's some sort of playoff choker - so It'd be nice for them to stfu about such a BS opinion. Like it's unheard of good QBs struggling against another playoff team.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Fuller plays, Texans win.
If Fuller is out, Bills win.

Lost in all of the Trubisky being a worthless QB/Nagy sucking discussions, is Watson has been mediocre the 2nd half of the season(sans the Patriots game, which was very impressive).

"The Houston Texans are held hostage by Will Fuller (groin, questionable). They have one of the most dynamic pass offenses in the NFL when he's out there and one of the worst pass offenses in the NFL when he's not"

"Much has been made about how Josh Allen struggles against the blitz, but in lowkey hushed whispers, let's discuss Deshaun Watson against the blitz. Houston beat Tampa Bay to clinch the division in Week 16, but their offense was abominable as Watson took 19 blitzes per SportsRadar charting. In the seven games in which Watson was blitzed 10 or more times per SportsRadar charting this year, the Texans have a -7.6% passing DVOA and 16 turnovers. Both Baltimore and Tampa were able to chew up the Texans with their aggressive play calling; New England and New Orleans were not. Hey, I wonder which games Will Fuller played in of those four?"

Fuller officially OUT.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
All season long, most of you guys have been on Watson's dick, telling me he's already a HOF QB, so based on that, and the two times I saw the Bills play they looked god awful, I pick the TEXANS.

Until the Pats lose, why would anyone pick against them. PATS.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
All season long, most of you guys have been on Watson's dick, telling me he's already a HOF QB, so based on that, and the two times I saw the Bills play they looked god awful, I pick the TEXANS.

Until the Pats lose, why would anyone pick against them. PATS.

But will the Pats cover? Line is down to 4.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Texans -2.5 over Bills
Titans +5 over Patriots

I'd say he's a little bit above average, far from great but better than a lot of other guys.

What he has going for him is that his team did not panic and trade up to make him the second overall pick in the draft....That tends to raise team and fan expectations to an unrealistic level, and that can doom both the player and the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.