Not open for further replies.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He doesnt have anything around him.

We traded 2 first rounders for mack.

Texans traded 2 to help Watson with a pro bowl Left Tackle.

It ok if you think this is like the nba. But its the nfl. And the guys sround you matter.
Lol right. Mitch has nobody around him. Keep living in denial

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
When they drafted a QB better than Mitch after Mitch in 2017

Ah...yes. The old "root for the failures of others so your own failure seems slightly less catastrophic" maneuver. It's a fine coping mechanism for those who need it. I am fine enjoying the success of another football player I liked coming out of college because it's just ****ing football...not the Cold War.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
I said it was a great play I didn;t even mention Trubisky you did and I was stating the fact that the momentum could of played a role also with watsons abilty to stay up and make a throw

get the fuck out of here with this racist shit you fucking moron I am no racist there was no mention of anybodys color you sick person why dont you go color with some crayons or something if you want to think or talk about "colors" because I didn't mention anybodys color so keep all that shit in your mouth instead of trying to project it to something I meant or said.
Look internal and figure out why you're putting black quarterbacks on a completely different playing field as everyone else.

If Brady made that play you would call him the fucking GOAT. People in this thread are sick thinking of anything in the book to discount this guy.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ah...yes. The old "root for the failures of others so your own failure seems slightly less catastrophic" maneuver. It's a fine coping mechanism for those who need it. I am fine enjoying the success of another football player I liked coming out of college because it's just ****ing football...not the Cold War.
Could not agree more.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Look internal and figure out why you're putting black quarterbacks on a completely different playing field as everyone else.

If Brady made that play you would call him the fucking GOAT. People in this thread are sick thinking of anything in the book to discount this guy.
First of all I am new too this board SO HOW WOULD you know what I would say

Secondly I don't call anyone a Goat because to me its a stupid term and not a very cool animal to be or want to be.

I would say it was a great play just like I did with this one and if Tom made the play and got hit just like that and stayed up I would think the same thing although I would say Watson is more gifted than Tom in being able to do that so then theres that

but on the flip side when tom brady juked Brain urlacher in the one game against the bears I did not think hes the greatest i thought how fucking lucky he got and bad angle by brain

The third and last thing I would do is this "Look internal and figure out why you're putting black quarterbacks on a completely different playing field as everyone else. "

because I don't put any certain types of people down I don't look at people in terms of there race you moron only you are doing this and trying to suggest that I am. Which is sick and stupid. Just because you got some weird obsession with trying too project how people think or feel or what they think about a certain race doesn't make it true you don't know me and I have never made a race related comment. This board is full of people who like to project onto others that there racist when the topic or what there saying had nothing to do with the race or the color at least not the the person making a post but only to the weird person who quotes it and trys to twist it into a fucking race bullshit when I just want to talk about football you fucking idiot.

if you want to talk about race go to a politics board for crying out loud.

Last edited:

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Watson is just clutch, i fear we'll regret that draft for a very long time. Henry looks unstoppable

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Watson is just clutch, i fear we'll regret that draft for a very long time. Henry looks unstoppable

I fear we're going to be a middling team with Trubisky. Never bad enough to get a top pick. Then we'll start the death spiral to one of the worst teams before we get a top pick again.

It will be 2025 before we get a good draft pick again thanks to Pace.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Maybe the bears should put KPL at fullback lol. Belichick is a genius

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I hope the Titans can win this. Watson vs Mahomes in the playoffs would be good. Winner gets another shot at the Ravens.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Image result for watson guitar gif

i want a side by side of this and the gif in my sig
I wonder what song he is air guitaring to,

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I fear we're going to be a middling team with Trubisky. Never bad enough to get a top pick. Then we'll start the death spiral to one of the worst teams before we get a top pick again.

It will be 2025 before we get a good draft pick again thanks to Pace.
It will suck even without other QBs shining, but that makes it worse.

I apologize for getting too shitty upon constantly reading everything related back to Trubisky.

I don’t dislike Watson. I wanted him and I have no reason to root against him. (Well, O’Brien makes me sick, but who cares?)

I just wish we could enjoy good performances without reminding ourselves every ten seconds our team is not as good. We know that.

I wish I could watch Watson play and not always be told he’s playing better than he really is.

But I will say this about him. It reminds me of Elway. Not playing style necessarily but the ‘phenomenon’.

Elway would look like shit for far more plays than he looked great, unlike a Marino, for example, who never looked like shit.

But Elway was always a threat until the final second ticked off, and often came up with a big play to hurt the opponent.

I believe that describes Watson, so that’s pretty damn good. He did not look good most of today, and he certainly wasn’t the only reason texas came back.

But he made the plays -enough of them at least -to win the game.

And that is all that matters.

I root for him. He’s fun to watch. I just wish he weren’t a texan.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
haha look at the butt hurt of this the fan base and there QB gets a ton of calls to extend drives terrible calls at times. And he is mad Tom Brady gets a call lmao The funny thing is when watching both teams played I know I have said BS call way more times when watching green bay than watching the pats play there both protected. I mean come on.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

I apologize for getting too shitty upon constantly reading everything related back to Trubisky.

I don’t dislike Watson. I wanted him and I have no reason to root against him. (Well, O’Brien makes me sick, but who cares?)

I just wish we could enjoy good performances without reminding ourselves every ten seconds our team is not as good. We know that.

I wish I could watch Watson play and not always be told he’s playing better than he really is.

But I will say this about him. It reminds me of Elway. Not playing style necessarily but the ‘phenomenon’.

Elway would look like shit for far more plays than he looked great, unlike a Marino, for example, who never looked like shit.

But Elway was always a threat until the final second ticked off, and often came up with a big play to hurt the opponent.

I believe that describes Watson, so that’s pretty damn good. He did not look good most of today, and he certainly wasn’t the only reason texas came back.

I root for him. He’s fun to watch. I just wish he weren’t a texan.

No problem, man. No worries. I enjoy watching other teams have success. I don't think it takes away from the Bears.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I wish Icod watch Watson play and not always be told he’s playing better than he really is.

There is nothing wrong with us wanting Mitch to be great specially when we see the other guys the bears passed but come on already its almost 3 years later move on with this shit already I mean every QB has to land in just the right situation too have everything come together just right.

There is not a 100% for sure thing that watson and or mahomes would be doing so much better on this bears team in the way its set up right now because it is not at all the same as those other 2 teams its so hard to go around comparing this stuff there is so many factors..

Sure talent for reading defenses and or ability to play NFL QB they are as of now way better than Mitch but that doesn't mean if they were on the bears that it would be 100% chance the bears would be in the playoffs right now.

Don't apologize for wanting the players that the bears do have to get better and become great and go win

just feel bad that others can't let it and hold out hope for whats next whether its he gets better or we get some body else and build a new team NOTHING is for ever. Soon the pats will be wishing for these last few decades as they lose season after season same with Green bay. Maybe even the Saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.