***OFFICIAL*** AFC WILDCARD GAMES IGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is nothing wrong with us wanting Mitch to be great specially when we see the other guys the bears passed but come on already its almost 3 years later move on with this shit already I mean every QB has to land in just the right situation too have everything come together just right.

There is not a 100% for sure thing that watson and or mahomes would be doing so much better on this bears team in the way its set up right now because it is not at all the same as those other 2 teams its so hard to go around comparing this stuff there is so many factors..

Sure talent for reading defenses and or ability to play NFL QB they are as of now way better than Mitch but that doesn't mean if they were on the bears that it would be 100% chance the bears would be in the playoffs right now.

Don't apologize for wanting the players that the bears do have to get better and become great and go win

just feel bad that others can't let it and hold out hope for whats next whether its he gets better or we get some body else and build a new team NOTHING is for ever. Soon the pats will be wishing for these last few decades as they lose season after season same with Green bay. Maybe even the Saints.

There's nothing wrong with wanting Trubisky to get better; there's nothing wrong with appreciating great QB play on other teams.

Watson had a superman game today. We still got ppl who try to downplay it because of '17 draft butthurt, and take it out on other posters.

It is absolutely delusional to think Mitch is on the same level as Watson or Mahomes. Even if they switched teams.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
There's nothing wrong with wanting Trubisky to get better; there's nothing wrong with appreciating great QB play on other teams.

Watson had a superman game today. We still got ppl who try to downplay it because of '17 draft butthurt, and take it out on other posters.

It is absolutely delusional to think Mitch is on the same level as Watson or Mahomes. Even if they switched teams.
I agree you should be able to say another teams QB played great today and is better than Mitch currently is. We won't know how any of these guys would look switching teams. I mean favre was on the falcons do you think they thought he would be like he was on green bay. The bears will get it right eventually and I hope soon so people can stop having PSTD over this position on the bears and I hope who ever it is plays 25 years.

I am not one of those butt hurt Draft guys. I am lets move forward and do what we have to do to get better guy.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
*zips up pants*
hell yeah boys i'm back whut i miss? the Goat spankin' mofos? Henry just ran for a big gain..

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

TL1961

Liked Posts:

This is kind of my point

I don’t root t against Watson because we don’t have him, and I am certainly not butt hurt and rooting against the guys we did not draft in 2017

but under no circumstances would I ever describe today’s game as a superman effort.

it was quite the opposite.
If he is even decent, a16 point deficit is six at most.
Key turnover by Buffalo. Bills left points on the field end of 2nd and start of 3rd being conservative.

Watson did well late, but essentially a broken play and one good deep throw prior were the big difference.

Decent. Yes. Super? No way would it be categorized as that if it was anyone else. Right?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bad OL play doesn't help anyone and of course it hurts Trubisky when they're bad. But Watson is generally good despite it while Trubisky is generally subpar.

And Watson doesn't look like a crybaby cunt on the sideline too. Trubisky looks like someone that needs a good left hook when he sits clueless on the bench

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is kind of my point

I don’t root t against Watson because we don’t have him, and I am certainly not butt hurt and rooting against the guys we did not draft in 2017

but under no circumstances would I ever describe today’s game as a superman effort.

it was quite the opposite.
If he is even decent, a16 point deficit is six at most.
Key turnover by Buffalo. Bills left points on the field end of 2nd and start of 3rd being conservative.

Watson did well late, but essentially a broken play and one good deep throw prior were the big difference.

Decent. Yes. Super? No way would it be categorized as that if it was anyone else. Right?

He had a passing & rushing TD. Around 250 yards passing & 50 rushing. 80 percent completion and a 121 rating.

HE GOT SACKED 7 TIMES! How many more did he escape?

If that's not superman, idk what is. Lesser QBs would have lost that game.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Watson is getting sacked like Jay Culter & his 9 sack game against the Giants...lol.

Some of those sacks were on him and he didn't even look at his hot reads. Nothing like that Giants debacle

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
shit is gonna get real in the second half...can't wait.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
He had a passing & rushing TD. Around 250 yards passing & 50 rushing. 80 percent completion and a 121 rating.

HE GOT SACKED 7 TIMES! How many more did he escape?

If that's not superman, idk what is. Lesser QBs would have lost that game.

He holds the ball forever dude.

Escape?

You're completely biased.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Today has taught us you have to be able to RUN THE BALL to win!

Take note Nagy.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Lol right. Mitch has nobody around him. Keep living in denial

Again pussy wheres the talent around him.

Wheres your argument?

"Lol right"

You never have a fucking intelligent argument. Hes got all that talent or the same then name that guy or those guys?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
He holds the ball forever dude.

Escape?

You're completely biased.

I'm sure your a solid Bears fan, but you're delusional & in full blown denial.

Watson led his team to a come from behind playoff win largely because of his playmaking ability when the offensive line was dog shit.

He put on a clinic of proof that good QBs can overcome poor line play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.