***OFFICIAL*** AFC WILDCARD GAMES IGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
For some weird I feel sad its hard to win in the NFL and this guy from the 6th round did the unthinkable crazy that this could be the end....

Yeah- it is weird to be sad over that.
He has had hands down more success than any other qb in history.

Super bowls aside...the guy had 17 10 win plus seasons, and never experienced a losing season.
17 years in the playoffs.

What an amazing career.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Brady is actually older than Nagy lol! Maybe we can recruit him to come to Chicago and be the OC/QB

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
- What a 2nd half from Dehsaun Watson. Gritty, gritty performance.

- Crazy to see Belichick and Brady lose to the Titans despite their best efforts. Gotta think Brady leaves, the Pats aren't going to contend for a SB next season. Crazy to see that era FINALLY come to an end (if it is the end).

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It is all over!!!!!!
Yes, we can only hope. Do you really think Tom Brady ends his career on a pick 6 though? I find that hard to believe. I think he comes back and goes down in flames next season. Should have retired after his 6th ring. Greedy bastard.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah it has? The TEs are both injured. Youre playing a DT at RG, youre RT is injured.

Stfu youre dumb
You essentially called Allen Robinson a bum WR with a torn ACL tonight, I can no longer take you serious in any capacity anymore.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
You essentially called Allen Robinson a bum WR with a torn ACL tonight, I can no longer take you serious in any capacity anymore.

Lol way to walk back your statement bud.

He was an unknown and plucked in FA on a prove it deal. Hes a great player. So thats 1 guy?

That's the offense?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol way to walk back your statement bud.

He was an unknown and plucked in FA on a prove it deal. Hes a great player. So thats 1 guy?

That's the offense?

Yup, poor Mitch. He has nobody on offense to help him. He has to do it all himself including making the wrong read on just about every single play. If this offense looked like the 2017 Bears offense who was trotting out Tanner Gentry and Tre McBride, then I would be inclined to agree with you, but that isn't the case. Pace has dumped a fair amount of assets into the offense.

Allen Robinson - He his a WR1 in the NFL - there is no arguing this
Anthony Miller - 2nd round pick in the draft. He has talent - there is no arguing this
Cody Whitehair - another 2nd rounder and I don't think you can argue that he is not talented either
James Daniels - another 2nd rounder - still developing (only 22), but he has talent
Tarik Cohen - Great complimentary player when used correctly (see 2018)
David Montgomery - 3rd round draft pick
Charles Leno - Pro Bowler in 2018 (since you want to talk about Tunsil so much LOL - Tunsil is not that good)

RG needs addressed. OT needs addressed and TE needs addressed (although Trey Burton is good if available). You act as if Trubisky is out there with a bunch of UDFA's and 7th rounders and that's just not the case. The offense has plenty of talent. Is their holes? Absolutely. Show me one team in the NFL that doesn't have a hole in their offense. A good QB will mask the deficiencies of the offense. See Carson Wentz. Your view of 'Trubisky is being held back by the offense' is completely ass backwards. With that, I'm out. Your viewpoint on Trubisky is never going to change and that's your opinion. Please watch the 3 plays below as evidence that Mitch is holding this offense back more than anyone else around him including Nagy's playcalling.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
But is there really a lot of hype on Josh Allen?

I saw Rex Ryan on ESPN say he is going to be one of the best in the league for starters.

Everyone loves him. Not me.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I saw Rex Ryan on ESPN say he is going to be one of the best in the league for starters.

Everyone loves him. Not me.

Wow, surprised to hear that. From a local prescriptive, I'm heard guys on the radio compare him to Trubisky. Which is obviously not a compliment ha.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Yup, poor Mitch. He has nobody on offense to help him. He has to do it all himself including making the wrong read on just about every single play. If this offense looked like the 2017 Bears offense who was trotting out Tanner Gentry and Tre McBride, then I would be inclined to agree with you, but that isn't the case. Pace has dumped a fair amount of assets into the offense.

Allen Robinson - He his a WR1 in the NFL - there is no arguing this
Anthony Miller - 2nd round pick in the draft. He has talent - there is no arguing this
Cody Whitehair - another 2nd rounder and I don't think you can argue that he is not talented either
James Daniels - another 2nd rounder - still developing (only 22), but he has talent
Tarik Cohen - Great complimentary player when used correctly (see 2018)
David Montgomery - 3rd round draft pick
Charles Leno - Pro Bowler in 2018 (since you want to talk about Tunsil so much LOL - Tunsil is not that good)

RG needs addressed. OT needs addressed and TE needs addressed (although Trey Burton is good if available). You act as if Trubisky is out there with a bunch of UDFA's and 7th rounders and that's just not the case. The offense has plenty of talent. Is their holes? Absolutely. Show me one team in the NFL that doesn't have a hole in their offense. A good QB will mask the deficiencies of the offense. See Carson Wentz. Your view of 'Trubisky is being held back by the offense' is completely ass backwards. With that, I'm out. Your viewpoint on Trubisky is never going to change and that's your opinion. Please watch the 3 plays below as evidence that Mitch is holding this offense back more than anyone else around him including Nagy's playcalling.

4 guys. 1 of them everyone wants off the team.

So 2 interior lineman and a WR.

Anthony Miller is developmental still and i agree hes solid but not yet there. 2020 might be his year. Which again would help mitch. He wouldn't have seen snaps had gabriel been healthy. Him and Mitch werent on the same page because no preseason and he wasnt starting til Gabriel went down. Blame who you want fir that.

Status
Not open for further replies.