***OFFICIAL*** AFC WILDCARD GAMES IGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I was Houston, I'd STILL fire Bill O'Brien for that dumabass shit at the end of regulation (and, well, pretty much everything else in his tenure there).

Bill O'Brien is a bum....he should have ended up with Mitchell so the Texans could fire him already.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
He didn't miss, he smashed the fuck out of him. Watson just stood up like a boss and made the play, like he did after getting kicked in the eye. Give respect to someone oozing with the warrior spirit.
He could have been crying on the sideline in the 2 quarter instead he didn’t let it rattle him and carried his team to a win. I’m sure Texan fans appreciate that effort on the field.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I like watson as a person.

I mean thats a broken play that went for 45 yards. Lol

You act like he is this proliffic QB when hes a backyard football player.

85 TDs in 38 starts, not even including playoffs. I'd take that level of prolific.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
300 all purpose yards. 2 TDs. 120QB rating. Comeback playoff win vs an elite defense.

Some of yall dumb as fuck.
I would take that over losing in traditional football I guess if that what you call the bears lmao wow you’re a moron

The Bears just have a terrible offense.

Again 6 backups this year on offense. 2 practice squad TEs. WR Most drops.

Watson is a scrambler man. Hes an athletic QB but hardly a great passer.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The play that won it (well, other than the 3rd and 18) was the evading of the sack.

Lucky or not, "backyard football" or not, if that's what it takes, that's what it takes. Good job getting away and even better getting the pass downfield for the gain that won it.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
300 all purpose yards. 2 TDs. 120QB rating. Comeback playoff win vs an elite defense.

Some of yall dumb as fuck.
oh and a 9.9 average at 80% but yeah, inaccurate hahahahahahaha. Oh man, Earmuff Mafia is fuming right now.

Watson already won more than Trubisky ever will.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
We've been saying all along...great QB play elevates everyone.

Watson is a winner. No excuses necessary.

He overcomes Houston being a bad team.
Houston isnt a bad team.

Theyve got HOF Watt. HOF hopkins. Pro bowl LT

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Image result for watson guitar gif

i want a side by side of this and the gif in my sig

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When did the Texans become "the bad guys"???

They are an AFC team...who cares???
When they drafted a QB better than Mitch after Mitch in 2017. Trubisky apologists made him and Mahomes the bad guy because they're upset more people don't love the wonder bread boy.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Yea I'm sure Trubisky would have stayed up too! He's just a domino block that got hit by 2 players in the perfect way to keep him upright. Definitely nothing to do with Watson!

I'm sick of this racist bullshit. Give the man credit. He's a human being. He's a bad ass player and a great teammate and leader.
I said it was a great play I didn;t even mention Trubisky you did and I was stating the fact that the momentum could of played a role also with watsons abilty to stay up and make a throw

get the fuck out of here with this racist shit you fucking moron I am no racist there was no mention of anybodys color you sick person why dont you go color with some crayons or something if you want to think or talk about "colors" because I didn't mention anybodys color so keep all that shit in your mouth instead of trying to project it to something I meant or said.

Status
Not open for further replies.