***OFFICIAL*** around the league offseason moves

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Sounds like Bill O'Brian is going to be the OC at Alabama.

The guy was a pure dud as a GM but as a college OC? That program is just so far ahead right now, it's kinda ruining college football from a competitive standpoint.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Former Patriot LB Jerod Mayo is expected to get a HC interview with the Eagles. Crazy stuff. He's only been an assistant for two years.
The Eagles also want to interview Kellen Moore. Don’t know what the Eagles are thinking.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Do we have any impressive young coaches? Do we have any impressive coaches? DO WE HAVE COACHES?

I kinda feel like we just have guys with whistles, that walk around in gym shorts talking about waking tails up. And that we just think that's what coaches are. I kind of feel that way about our executives and owners, too.

We're just an organization that looks around at the rest of the league, and then goes, "Is this how you do it?"

dennehy

Liked Posts:
McCarthy had that O number 1 in the league before Dak got hurt.
Clearly no one likes him and he can't get an NFL DC to work for him. Mike Nolan was washed up as a DC years ago. A bunch of the players called him out after like six games.

Also he's got the most talented offense in the league and they still manage to be a bad team. They were the #1 offense in the league in 2019 as well, not a very important feat when you get a bunch of that chasing and bum slaying.

Last edited:

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do we have any impressive young coaches? Do we have any impressive coaches? DO WE HAVE COACHES?

I kinda feel like we just have guys with whistles, that walk around in gym shorts talking about waking tails up. And that we just think that's what coaches are. I kind of feel that way about our executives and owners, too.

We're just an organization that looks around at the rest of the league, and then goes, "Is this how you do it?"
The fuck you talking about the matt nagy coaching tree is gonna be running the nfl in 10 more years
Be you will become the nfl's slogan in 5

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Matt Nagy coaching tree in a gif:
If you've ever cut down a tree with a chainsaw you'd appreciate how quick he shut off and secured it. I think he was way more aware of what he was gonna happen next that unforgivable playcalling we saw last week.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Clearly no one likes him and he can't get an NFL DC to work for him. Mike Nolan was washed up as a DC years ago. A bunch of the players called him out after like six games.

Also he's got the most talented offense in the league and they still manage to be a bad team. They were the #1 offense in the league in 2019 as well, not a very important feat when you get a bunch of that chasing and bum slaying.
Might as well just dislike him and move along. Dude is such a tool. He doesn't know anything about what is actually happening on the field. Spouting about cowboys number 1 offense when they were giving up 40+ points a game and playing some of the worst defenses in the league is the dumbest shit, but thats part for the course for him.