***OFFICIAL*** Bears 2020 Training Camp thread

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I love the annual training camp thread. It feels like football is back!

I hope Marcus Monk balls out and shows everyone how amazing and godlike he is. This is the year for the Marcus Monk to shine.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I hope Marcus Monk balls out and shows everyone how amazing and godlike he is. This is the year for the Marcus Monk to shine.
Is he still on the practice squad?

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
They've had nothing to do all offseason but work out. I expect them all the be jacked.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

It's going to be a really weak year for content. Closed to the public and only a few days they will even be letting a very limited amount of media attend. Be prepared for five weeks of unadulterated speculation.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Where's that picture of a jacked James Daniels MITCHELL?
thanks to @PeppersSweater ..he got that covered..I been MIA again.
and I've FIFY @DC
Where's that picture of a jacked James Daniels MITCHELL?
qay1t9rjpje4o7exbyrp.jpg

MITCHELL BE JACKED!

Now is the perfect time for him to call them. What happens if/when Danny goes down?
you're right..I thought Roquan was calling the plays when DannyT when down, is was actually Kwiatkoski calling plays last season

wheres @bears26

whats happening

the drunk guy cant run this shiz
anyone can post updates here..never claimed it to be only me with the updates.
QofiRS.gif

:beer: "the drunk guy"

His brother Malik plays for Jordan's Hornets, Was drafted in the first round at the 11th pick 3 years ago. Is serving a suspension from NBA as of now. His career is probably over with as Malik is a average bench warmer. Funny how nobody on CCS knows this.

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
They've had nothing to do all offseason but work out. I expect them all the be jacked.

BINGO.
we can tell who wants it...and some of the guys aint looking like much hope lately.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

this one pissed me off...i'll tell ya
hardly anything for us fans, so we get fcked with this very short horrible choppy 8 seconds video!!! 8 fucking seconds..lmao...It's T.C. for fck's sakes, stop fucking us over and give us some got damn footage!!! Fans are getting screwed hard here, no TC for us and the media team is fucking us like irreversible cheap hookers, yet we keep supporting them for lame stutter clips. Why not have any live cameras so we can watch "open to the public sessions"?
/rant

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
random note worthy pics..because it's strangely dead here.
mxgqeglx6t2r0m5jaiek.jpg

Cody is much wider now, body mass wise also...looks like he gained good weight compared to last time we seen him.

zmcudfvkf8wvsedfi5vr.jpg

C.P's shark mask is kind of cool, fits his return game personality.

zxa4jy2cjhepk5citj2q.jpg

Danny's shirt is relatable to Bears. I need to know where I can get this.

dkj0v76pmt5aq2v6am0q.jpg

No gear upgrade for Ryan's Bears t-shirt advertisement? are the bears cheap or is Ryan telling us Nagy really pounded "Chasing Great" into the players after the fact Chasing Great gear when MIA quickly last season? or maybe he's telling us he's making the active roster this season and they gonna actually run the ball???

zpvlpqmujog7i9ankns7.jpg
gettyimages-1166923585.jpg

Even E.P getting cut up, he sure is getting there.. chest, arms and shoulders, bulked up. Tabor claims EP is kicking stronger. Thanks to O'Donnell, him and E.P was working together in florida, even Patty is jacked moreso now.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
roqbwgj0c3omwcobtyai.jpg

F*#K Adam Shaheen seriously... Cole just looks the part.

x3y0vim53bh7sp6n75qb.jpg

Sig worthy.

qay1t9rjpje4o7exbyrp.jpg

Whole lot of hate flowing in your blood, AMIRITE? His arm is bigger than your toothpick legs.

sbjrxunoquku2qli5ssj.jpg

Sig worthy once again.

dfxilthef5p1tdfq9bx9.jpg

Quinn is one serious looking MOFO.
k6ldi1mg13y21.gif

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
zj2fv6zurnxoo4v3gtjr.jpg

ADAM.

lejjlazj3dejzkrump6b.jpg

he talks they all listen. and his hair is hilarious right now..

d1seimrura263hk90t0d.jpg

Juice is Jacked now! Riley right next to him btw.

azvwzbryf64tmzkhs04f.jpg

Fat Free Danny T

e6kmm5kewbdnvum0ob1c.jpg

Pace in a mask..a Bears heist coming up?

ztrteijtt2jygslbqakf.jpg

Duke showing us they're having fun.

No pics of Roquan...they know we're onto them.

My bad i'm late guys, I'm stuck out in Norfolk, Va, lucky I brought my laptop with me. Rig is being repaired, nothing like home when checking out Bears stuff online.

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Im seriously throwing shade about the fact no announcement has made about "open to the public session at TC" via a live stream with multicams and angles for adjacent fields for the FANS to watch as to make us feel like we there watching them, the players and staff knows we will be watching them huge plus IMO.
We're getting double stick here guys, like they're putting us on some date rape drugs, i meant jeez...i just bought a new official NFL licensed Bears Tshirt like 20 hrs ago..so wtf!?! it's a cool t shirt btw it'll probably at my house before i even get home.
Maybe y'all go camp out close as possible to Halas Hall but keep your distance from one another and them guys thats having all the fun and the other guy gettin all the good stuff visually without us, at least hold it down till i get back into town, sharing is caring btw and demand we get our free "open to the Public" TC viewing video via free streaming services and directly from chicagobears.com itself and all NFL teams should do the same for all fans.
Also those "open2pub" videos should be made available to watch for those whom works late or gets screwed working OT, mechanical failures or some bogus crap. i'm tired of tryin to find out the progress of my rig repair and watching Abella Danger videos(thanks roquan look at what you did now) and being stuck in freaking Williamsburg,VA at the boring Newport Inn(never go cheap) next to a damn airport.

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
Im seriously throwing shade about the fact no announcement has made about "open to the public session at TC" via a live stream with multicams and angles for adjacent fields for the FANS to watch as to make us feel like we there watching them, the players and staff knows we will be watching them huge plus IMO.
We're getting double stick here guys, like they're putting us on some date rape drugs, i meant jeez...i just bought a new official NFL licensed Bears Tshirt like 20 hrs ago..so wtf!?! it's a cool t shirt btw it'll probably at my house before i even get home.
Maybe y'all go camp out close as possible to Halas Hall but keep your distance from one another and them guys thats having all the fun and the other guy gettin all the good stuff visually without us, at least hold it down till i get back into town, sharing is caring btw and demand we get our free "open to the Public" TC viewing video via free streaming services and directly from chicagobears.com itself and all NFL teams should do the same for all fans.
Also those "open2pub" videos should be made available to watch for those whom works late or gets screwed working OT, mechanical failures or some bogus crap. i'm tired of tryin to find out the progress of my rig repair and watching Abella Danger videos(thanks roquan look at what you did now) and being stuck in freaking Williamsburg,VA at the boring Newport Inn(never go cheap) next to a damn airport.
No.