Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Maybe some fried chicken and a cigarette/meth?

Just spit balling here.
Jorts with a confederate flag pocket
and a burning steel metal barrel with a pick up truck behind it with a bloody tarp, that shit aint deer blood, btw.

thrust me i know i live in the cuntree toof ands dey lukk at me funney out heer.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I had to google the Lords Prayer.

Stopped going to church at 11 when I was allowed to stay home to watch Dinoriders.
try lsd and then go to church, the organ pipes, the preacher spazzing out weirdness and the echos are insane. anything else i don't pay mind too.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
*Cough* It's fascism *Cough*

I agree. Fascism, hedonism, greed, immorality, prejudice, hatred, division and Godlessness.

To have one event (Trump’s election) ramp up and unleash all of those evil things into hyper speed in such a short period of time, there must be a very evil person, force and entity behind it all.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He NEVER posed a threat in any way. He was just shy and had anxiety issues so sometimes he wore a face covering. Because he wore a face covering... while walking, minding his own business, with no reports of a crime or criminal activity at all (the guy had a squeaky clean record).... the guy was deeply loved by both white and black friends.... volunteered at an animal shelter.... played the violin.... was maybe 135 pounds, probably less.... but because he wore a face covering the Police were called... and once they saw that he was Black, the whole situation changed.... they just started mistreating and menacing him for no reason at all.... and then they killed him. The little gentle guy never once fought them. It was HORRIBLE.

The additional fucked up thing was 3 cops then went to the site of McClain's murder and took selfies reenacting the chokehold that contributed to his death.

They claimed they did it to cheer up a cop involved in McClain's murder. How mentally ficked up do you have to be to do something like that?

brundleflyguy

Liked Posts:
Just like any organization, there are bad actors in the police. The problem is, there is a code of silence and it's considered a traitorous act to report racist speech and actions of fellow officers. The good cops suffer as a result because of anti-police attitudes on the part of many people. There needs to be a new code of conduct in law enforcement where racist and unneeded violent behavior is considered unacceptable and must be reported.

The problem is if you're a "good" police officer (and at this point in the US, this means a cop who doesn't attack black people on sight) and you don't try to stop the racist violence in your department, then you're basically as bad as the rest. All it takes for evil to triumph is that good men and women do nothing.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Some of the issue in metro areas is due to blacks being a higher % of the folks in poorer socioeconomic situations. This in turn leads to a higher % of problems and crime from that group and biases cops to no longer look at them as individuals, besides whatever individual biases already exist, which becomes dangerous to the group. In time and again, besides any individually acquired prejudices, it becomes a norm to have a 'shoot 1st and ask questions later' attitude in a non literal sense and obviously too often the literal one. In that job, some profiling is actually unavoidable, in some cases advantageous but when it's done in a non-reasoned dichotomy or overly biased fashion, not seeing the individual, we get what's been happening.

I know some will look at this post as a bit bigoted but if you've seen my posts you will probably understand where I'm coming from. If we're going to solve this problem, we have to recognize it exists and all the iterations of why. For instance. I had a retail shop near north by the lake (south Lincoln Park) area. Fortunately we didn't have much in the way of theft or attempted scams etc. but I know that 80% of those incidents were by Black folks when they are a small % of the local community. That could have biased me but it didn't (I hope) unless a guy looks the part other than his skin. Trench coats, poor hygiene etc.

Now in my business, some of my best clients are also black so perhaps that experience has kept me from biases or perhaps it's just the way I was raised but I'm sure that being a cop that had less understanding in his developmental years and/or a lot more experience with these unbalance incident totals is going to have some trouble keeping an open mind because they've become numb to the real causes. Same reason other countries show extreme biases to ethnic populations. Lack of understanding by seemingly everyone. Cops in certain areas have a very difficult job to do and I wish I had an answer for this. How do you get a community and law enforcement with this much animosity towards each other to cooperate and ever work together? That's a large component of what's needed to elevate these communities.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Bears brought in 3 ILB's for a tryout which one of them i've been saying for a couple of months we should sign in Alec Ogletree. Dude has really good sideline to sideline speed and has put up some really good seasons with the Rams and Giants. They also brought in D.Bond and Gabe Sewell. We just released Bond like 2-3 weeks ago so i'm sure they'll either bring him back or sign Sewell who both will be much cheaper than signing Ogletree but sure hope they do sign Ogletree cause having him as the #3 ILB would be great especially with the injury issues D.Trevathan has had and the mental issue R.Smith had that i don't think we ever found out what it really was.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Some of the issue in metro areas is due to blacks being a higher % of the folks in poorer socioeconomic situations. This in turn leads to a higher % of problems and crime from that group and biases cops to no longer look at them as individuals, besides whatever individual biases already exist, which becomes dangerous to the group. In time and again, besides any individually acquired prejudices, it becomes a norm to have a 'shoot 1st and ask questions later' attitude in a non literal sense and obviously too often the literal one. In that job, some profiling is actually unavoidable, in some cases advantageous but when it's done in a non-reasoned dichotomy or overly biased fashion, not seeing the individual, we get what's been happening.

I know some will look at this post as a bit bigoted but if you've seen my posts you will probably understand where I'm coming from. If we're going to solve this problem, we have to recognize it exists and all the iterations of why. For instance. I had a retail shop near north by the lake (south Lincoln Park) area. Fortunately we didn't have much in the way of theft or attempted scams etc. but I know that 80% of those incidents were by Black folks when they are a small % of the local community. That could have biased me but it didn't (I hope) unless a guy looks the part other than his skin. Trench coats, poor hygiene etc.

Now in my business, some of my best clients are also black so perhaps that experience has kept me from biases or perhaps it's just the way I was raised but I'm sure that being a cop that had less understanding in his developmental years and/or a lot more experience with these unbalance incident totals is going to have some trouble keeping an open mind because they've become numb to the real causes. Same reason other countries show extreme biases to ethnic populations. Lack of understanding by seemingly everyone. Cops in certain areas have a very difficult job to do and I wish I had an answer for this. How do you get a community and law enforcement with this much animosity towards each other to cooperate and ever work together? That's a large component of what's needed to elevate these communities.
Just judge people as individuals. There are good and bad folks of all races. This is especially true of law enforcement. They are professionally required to be color blind. If they can't do so, they're in the wrong profession.