Official Breaking Bad Thread (Vol. Better Call Saul S5)

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What I've wondered about the whole time since they started the last season who is the ricin for?

One last crazy prediction before the finale tonight.

Walt tracks down Jack and his men where they are doing all the cooking. After luring them out into the open...Walt guns them all down. He finds Jesse in the lab...Jesse warns him that Todd is not here, but will be back soon. Walt offers to free Jesse after one last cook with a new ingredient...the ricin.

Todd comes back to find everyone dead, Jesse gone, but plenty of blue all packed and ready to go. Todd distributes it...killing thousands of junkies around the globe and effectively killing off the blue brand.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Does anyone else want Jesse and Walt to end on a good note? I don't even care if Walt's family still hates him... I just want him and Jesse to be cool before one or both of them possibly die haha.

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
Does anyone else want Jesse and Walt to end on a good note? I don't even care if Walt's family still hates him... I just want him and Jesse to be cool before one or both of them possibly die haha.

Yeah I'm in that boat as well. Crazy to think the last episode is finally almost here. This is the most excited I have been for anything on TV non-sports related

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah I'm in that boat as well. Crazy to think the last episode is finally almost here. This is the most excited I have been for anything on TV non-sports related

Yeah, same. I'm not even a really big T.V. person either... so I hardly ever get excited about shows. It's gonna suck when BB ends tonight.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Skinny Pete and Badger!

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
Such a bittersweet moment. I doubt I will ever get into a show like this ever again. Just a perfect blend of acting and writing.

The last episode was phenomenal from beginning to end. I hope the Saul spin off can capture a quarter of what this show did

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Badfinger is about to become the biggest group on youtube.

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
I wish Walt Jr was there when that last scene with Skyler unfolded. I thought the final scene with Skyler was great. Just so that way he knew the truth about Hank.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
1383311_423794077721517_79242278_n.jpg

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:

They kind of do reach a detente...when they nod to each other before jesse drives off

BrudderBear

Mr House,Mojave Wasteland
Donator
Liked Posts:
They kind of do reach a detente...when they nod to each other before jesse drives off

I didn't think it was enough.. but that's just me. I'm strongly confused about their relationship because so many times throughout the show Walter uses Jesse, but at the same time, Walter truly did try to look out for Jesse a lot and he did care about him. So as Jesse left, I had no idea if he still holds some sort of grudge against Walter, and I have no idea how Walter feels towards Jesse.

Besides that, I thought the show had great closure, and it was just so sad to see it all end. I did not see it coming that Walter would admit to doing all the meth business for himself. I was shocked. Probably one of my favorite moments in the show.

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
The best part was when Walt pick up Todd's phone and talked to Lydia. So epic