Official Breaking Bad Thread (Vol. Better Call Saul S5)

TL1961

I have watched Better Call Saul from the start and really like it. I am a huge Breaking Bad fan. I think it's as good a series as I have ever watched. And Better Call Saul is very good in my book. The only series I watch on "regular TV", so I set my alarm on Monday evenings to not lose track of time and miss it.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Fire Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks North Carolina Tar Heels
Best two episodes of the season last week and last night. Holy hell. Season finale next week.

BEARZOMBIE

It’s rare for a show to keep getting better. It was a slow drag the first two seasons happy I didn’t eject. Problem is It sucked so much in the beginning allot of people push eject on my recommendation to watch it lol

airtime143

Mike, Gus, Nacho and Lalo make the show compelling.
Just keeps getting better.

The big unknowns for me that make it worth watching religiously is what happens to nacho and what happens to Kim.
We never hear a peep about kim in breaking bad, and we only hear Nacho's name once and never see him.

Does kim die? Does Gus do it? Does she take off and eventually show up in the "today" version of Sauls life?

I can see it go either way- Gus kills her and scares the shit out of saul, keeping him toeing the line.
Or, Saul agrees to toe the line if they let Kim take off.

Tuco is 11 months away from freedom... It will be fun to see him back.

...on a side note.. I keep scanning the parking lots and streets for Jesse and Walters cars. Seems like something Vince Gilligan would do... just a little easter egg for people to speculate over.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
It’s rare for a show to keep getting better. It was a slow drag the first two seasons happy I didn’t eject. Problem is It sucked so much in the beginning allot of people push eject on my recommendation to watch it lol
The first season was sooooo sloooooow. I hung in there because I liked breaking bad and I like seeing all the scenes from all over Albuquerque.

I have liked this show better and better each season.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Fire Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks North Carolina Tar Heels
The first season was sooooo sloooooow. I hung in there because I liked breaking bad and I like seeing all the scenes from all over Albuquerque.

I have liked this show better and better each season.
Last 2 episodes have been amazing. I can't wait for the season finale.

airtime143

Dude that finale was nuts! I hate having to wait another year
I was hoping to see Nacho pop lalo... One of em are dead cuz Lalo knows it was him.

Kim has flown off the rails... There was Saul trying to keep her clean, and she wants to go dirty!

I thought it was interesting that Howard knows it was saul that hit is car and whatnot but still was reaching out to him... I wonder if it is related to the sandpiper payout... Is he trying to save money or is he a good guy?

I really like the story telling. always new twists and new levels. Really looking forward to seeing where it goes.