Official CCS Grillmasters thread

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Tip: if you are going to eat corn chips and masturbate, take your fit-bit off. Otherwise, you are only cheating yourself...
See this is actually funny. Unlike ironically writing like a twelve year old in 2013 it requires some amount of wit.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
80/20 cupped into a ball about the size of my hand and put on a charcoal grill. I'm not a talented nor particularly creative cook. I'll admit it.
Oh, awesome. Glad you're trolling those that can give you tips on how to improve.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Oh, awesome. Glad you're trolling those that can give you tips on how to improve.
I can get tips on how to improve that are written in intelligible English and not in the prose and vocabulary of a young teenager. Its a vast internet.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Next time you make a burger, put bacon, cheese, and peanut butter on it.
Really. It's good and I don't even like peanut butter but it goes good with crispy bacon and juicy burger.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
See this is actually funny. Unlike ironically writing like a twelve year old in 2013 it requires some amount of wit.

I stole it. I added the corn chips bit, but I stole that also.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
OT but has anyone ever removed a kitchen soffit?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh are people sharing their burger mix recipes now?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Next time you make a burger, put bacon, cheese, and peanut butter on it.
Really. It's good and I don't even like peanut butter but it goes good with crispy bacon and juicy burger.
My local watering hole had a PB&J with bacon burger for awhile on the menu. It was really good, but then the head chef left and the food went to shit.

It was like going from @Urblock to @Montucky in terms of post quality.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is almost as good as that one time I asked Anytime23 if he had any actual friends and he responded by @'ing some shitposter on this website. Great show today fellas, but I know we can reach a higher bar.
Imagine being too pussy to @ someone LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL. Internet is very scary. Poor little Montubby, cant @ someone because he knows he'll get rekt. Life is tough!

Imagine claiming to have friends and then not being able to @ a single poster who can even halfway stand you. Imagine getting invited to the discord and immediately leaving because you're so scared to have to chat with posters way smarter and much more likable than you. Ouch. Imagine constantly claiming other people have no life when you're on a record setting posting pace that literally puts everyone else to shame. Imagine everyone waiting for 3PM & 3AM to come around because they know your meltdowns are like clockwork. hahahahahahahahaha you fucking suck, loser.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
A lot of the houses the wife and I have been looking at (just online, no in house tours yet) have the range on the island with those really nice vents above. Not sure I'm a big fan of that look, because it makes the vent the focal point, but beggars can't be choosers.

I hear you, but it is SO nice to cook while facing outwards instead of facing a wall.