My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
200.gif

With the calendar flipped to February, I decided it is now time to post this. And what better time than Super Bowl week where once again, we don't have to worry about the Bears being in it!

THE CCS Hall of Fame 2021 Induction Ceremonies

34ff0f1ba7a8025471bb6da0f2918aa6.gif

To be eligible for the Highest Honor in the entire History of Message Boarding, you must have joined this fine website a minimum of five years ago and also have a minimum of ten thousand posts. The Staff here at Chicitysports.com have tortured themselves (most of us) for weeks now to take every poster that qualifies and run them through a rigorous series of algorithms and litmus tests to give you fine people a list of ten nominations for the 2021 class of the CCS Hall of Fame. Special shoutout to @Jamais Vu for getting on me about this, so he deserves some credit here...

Now the rest is up to you! You have battled through a new server switch, the B&I forum and years of bad Bears football.

To cast your vote, please reply to this thread with your FIVE choices from the list provided below and ONLY from the list below or run the risk of a stern "STFU" from yours truly. So without further ado, your 2021 CCS HOF BALLOT.....

(Number of times on Ballot in parenthesis)

@Anytime23 (1st)
@HawkBear (1st)
@Burque (1st)
@iueyedoc (1st)
@Novak (1st)
@PrideisBears (1st)
@Tjodalv (2nd)
@Tater (2nd)
@BaBaBlacksheep (2nd)
@airtime143 (3rd)

Congratulations to all the nominees and shameless self-promotion is always highly encouraged...so please vote for yourself! To those that did not make the list...you have the entire year to make everyone realize the mistake and get yourself up here in 2021.

And again here in 2021, we are doing a special staff ballot. So please vote for ONE staff member:

@BNB

@clonetrooper264

@Crystallas

@FirstTimer

@MassHavoc

@SilenceS

@Bigfoot

The CCS staff will also pick ONE of the following members to be the SECOND inducted as a Legacy Member:

@nwfisch
@JosMin
@DerosaBomb
@USCChiFan
@cubsneedmiracle

Voting will stay open until 7am CST on March 1st and the 2021 class will be formally inducted soon after. Best of luck to the nominees and a big thanks to all that participate.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow. Thank you to my ex boyfriend @zack54attack for this great honor to even be mentioned amongst such esteemed posters and @iueyedoc. Who would have thought that calling everyone retards and Trubisexuals would bring me to the mountaintop? Cheers.
The Same Photo Of Hide The Pain Harold Every Day - Photos | Facebook
But...does this bode well for the Bulls?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Wow. Thank you to my ex boyfriend @zack54attack for this great honor to even be mentioned amongst such esteemed posters and @iueyedoc. Who would have thought that calling everyone retards and Trubisexuals would bring me to the mountaintop? Cheers.
The Same Photo Of Hide The Pain Harold Every Day - Photos | Facebook
Yeah I thought being a MAGA, QANON, homophobe would have excluded you. I guess the pickings were slim this year MAGAtime45.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah I thought being a MAGA, QANON, homophobe would have excluded you. I guess the pickings were slim this year MAGAtime45.
The projection is real. Good luck to you sir. I can no longer take your political trolling. SAD!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Absolutely honored to be mentioned but I won't vote for myself S̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶v̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶ but ill gladly cast ballots for others

@airtime143
@BaBaBlacksheep
@Novak
@iueyedoc
@Anytime23

Let them in

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, also, this HoF class is going to have a rough time living up to the Greatest Forum HoF class of all time (outside of leased Audi forums) in last year's class

Last year's class brought on a literal plague. I think we all should be thrilled there is a next class at all.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Last year's class brought on a literal plague. I think we all should be thrilled there is a next class at all.

That's how awesome it was, the world literally couldn't handle that much cool on the interwebz.

Last edited:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines