Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
He was always a good recruiter, it's just a question of his coordinators. When he lost his coordinators at UT to head coaching gigs, it really fell apart for him.

Bly has been fantastic for them too. I think they are grooming him to take over.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bly has been fantastic for them too. I think they are grooming him to take over.

I still remember when Bly was the next Charles Woodson and hyped to win the Heismann by Sports Illustrated on their cover.

lemur

Liked Posts:
Good thing he was let go in place of the much more talented & younger Danny T. Lol

Who is the most well known WVU NFL player? Iowa has a lot to choose from but I'm not too familiar with WVU to be honest.

work time
I think that well known is kinda subjective concept, but the most talented is Daryl Worley (just my opinion)

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What the fuck happened to UCLA fan base?

Years of shit teams. I think the last time they were decent was the 1998 Rose Bowl squad that came close to a National Title Game with a late, rescheduled(loss) game to a suddenly resurgent Miami team due to a hurricane from earlier in the year. Within a year or so, Carroll took over the Pac-10 and buried them for the most part.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So who's the upset special this weekend?

Florida State over Notre Dame is my pick. Brian Kelly tends to blow it in the spotlights and this is the Sunday night feature.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I don’t often root for tOSU, but I hope they send PJ Fleck and his boat over the falls tonight.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well there goes UNC's season and Howell also managed to drop his draft stock too.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Announcers of the MICH game said they are one of if not the greatest football programs in history. idk, seems like a stretch lol

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Announcers of the MICH game said they are one of if not the greatest football programs in history. idk, seems like a stretch lol

They are just going by total wins but besides 1997, in which NU would have destroyed them, they don't have much of modern-era success

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oklahoma should drop a few spots after that win. Tulane is awful and playing on the road.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Georgia's D was impressive last night. Reminded me of the 2005 Bears D(and 06 before Harris/Brown went down).

Iowa/PSU should jump up and LSU is predictably headed towards a dumpster fire season again.

@HawkBear Iowa a Big 10 contender huh?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Georgia's D was impressive last night. Reminded me of the 2005 Bears D(and 06 before Harris/Brown went down).

Iowa/PSU should jump up and LSU is predictably headed towards a dumpster fire season again.

@HawkBear Iowa a Big 10 contender huh?
Whipped that Indiana ass. We will see what happens next week vs ISU

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Whipped that Indiana ass. We will see what happens next week vs ISU

Iowa State is garbage just like the rest of the Big 12

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Very unimpressive debut from new Notre Dame defensive coordinator Marcus Freeman tonight. He seemed downright incapable of adjusting in the 2nd half. Florida State was gashing his defense and he did absolutely nothing about it. Additionally, the team struggled with bad tackling, poor angles, and over pursuing.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Very unimpressive debut from new Notre Dame defensive coordinator Marcus Freeman tonight. He seemed downright incapable of adjusting in the 2nd half. Florida State was gashing his defense and he did absolutely nothing about it. Additionally, the team struggled with bad tackling, poor angles, and over pursuing.

Yep. Dropped passes and mental mistakes across the board. Classic Brian Kelly. I'm hoping for a loss to keep them out of the playoff and more embarrassments.

Buy Kyle Hamilton is a stud. That's a future top 10 pick.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
1. Bama
2. UGA
3. OSU
4. Texas A&M
5. Clemson
6. Cincy
7. Oklahoma
8. Penn St
9. Iowa
10. Florida

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

i mean, it’s not that much of a stretch when you look at the entire history of college football. Obviously, Alabama would have something to say about it…but after them, you could plug one of about 5 teams in that 2nd spot and it’d make sense and Michigan would be one of those schools. Which would qualify them as one of the greatest programs in history

but recent history hasn’t been good for them. Schools like Michigan, Nebraska, Tennessee, and USC better get their programs back on track soon if they want to keep their “status” as some of the all time great college football programs

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
i mean, it’s not that much of a stretch when you look at the entire history of college football. Obviously, Alabama would have something to say about it…but after them, you could plug one of about 5 teams in that 2nd spot and it’d make sense and Michigan would be one of those schools. Which would qualify them as one of the greatest programs in history

but recent history hasn’t been good for them. Schools like Michigan, Nebraska, Tennessee, and USC better get their programs back on track soon if they want to keep their “status” as some of the all time great college football programs

Michigan has been trash for a good twentyish years now. Pretty disappointing. Always been a fan. I love when they would beat ND.