***OFFICIAL Draft Thread***

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i really like the highlights of Denmark. Probably really raw, but tons of tools and loves to be physical in run support. He outphysicals receivers off the line. He needs to be careful with carrying that beyond the 5 yards though. Hopefully he can develop nicely!

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
i really like the highlights of Denmark. Probably really raw, but tons of tools and loves to be physical in run support. He outphysicals receivers off the line. He needs to be careful with carrying that beyond the 5 yards though. Hopefully he can develop nicely!
First play I saw of him he was blocking the receiver all the way to the bench.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Last chance for mr irrelevant pick. 2 day ban on the line.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Damnit, Caleb Wilson is off the board.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
People were close with Wilson. Wanted him for Bears.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I thought it was an exciting draft. It surprised allot of people and we got good value. And how can you not be a little satisfied that the Chicago Bears are targeting offense!

Reactions: DC

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Surprised at the amount of "skill" position players Pace went after. Maybe he's planning on Mitch making rookies better for years to come on offense and paying for defense, if that makes sense. It's game on for Trubisky.

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
Anybody surprised we didn't take a olineman. I dont think the bears have good depth and Kyle long is probably another injury from being done.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anybody surprised we didn't take a olineman. I dont think the bears have good depth and Kyle long is probably another injury from being done.
I am surprised they didn't grab and OLB or OL. They did sign Sam Mustipher and guard Alex Bars from ND as UDFA. Bars was supposedly mid round talent, but had an injury this past season. Maybe Hiestand can work his magic with them.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes. OL depth is a need and will probably still be addressed via udfa and the waiver wire. I'm less worried about OLB depth than I am about locking down a dependable kicker - unless they believe they already have their guy.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Yes. OL depth is a need and will probably still be addressed via udfa and the waiver wire. I'm less worried about OLB depth than I am about locking down a dependable kicker - unless they believe they already have their guy.
I'd say OL is taken care of unless another Sitton falls out of the sky. Leno/Daniels/Whitehair/Long/Massie/Sowell/Larsen are locks. Coward/UDFA in emergency reserve roles

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Looked to be a fairly good draft. I would have liked some more defense but overall it seems good. Can’t wait for training camp and the season to start. Going to be a tough year with no cream puffs on the schedule except maybe the giants.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd say OL is taken care of unless another Sitton falls out of the sky. Leno/Daniels/Whitehair/Long/Massie/Sowell/Larsen are locks. Coward/UDFA in emergency reserve roles
When's the last time Long played a complete season?