*** OFFICIAL *** HABS BANDWAGON - ALL ABOARD!!!!!

Bust

Liked Posts:
Cole Caufield > Kirby Dach. Same draft class, Cole was picked 15th overall.

See little Cole flying up and down the ice, cashing in on his chances and making a difference? Dach not so much. This upcoming season is HUGE for Kirby. He needs to become a legit 15 goal scorer / points producer in the league which are reasonable expectations given his #3 overall draft status.

Last edited:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I’ve been on this bandwagon since 1989.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

When I got your notification that you responded I instantly came on here to make a snide comment. Instead, I actually agree with you that it is ridiculous not to allow a full crowd.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I relish the chance to get one on bust and Grimson at the same time.

Obviously the most likely scenario here is the Habs get swept to the oblivion of Covid anomaly.

Nice how the league rigged a Canadian team into the semi's, because of late they have struggled to even make the playoffs.

Good luck next year, enjoy your embarrassment against a real American team.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I relish the chance to get one on bust and Grimson at the same time.

Obviously the most likely scenario here is the Habs get swept to the oblivion of Covid anomaly.

Nice how the league rigged a Canadian team into the semi's, because of late they have struggled to even make the playoffs.

Good luck next year, enjoy your embarrassment against a real American team.

There is nothing to relish. It's the old adage in pro sports. "Just get in to the playoffs and anything can happen". The cinderella story could have been the underdog Blackhawks when they got past Edmonton in the 1st round last year but not enough series difference makers like Cole Caufield (5'7 165 pounds) became with 4 goals vs Vegas.

It's not the first time the rigged Cinderella story has happened in pro sports...

Buster Douglas KO'ing Mike Tyson
Last seed 2011 LA Kings become stanley cup champs
Packers lone Superbowl year was as a wildcard as the Bears choked to eliminate GB in last game of the regular season
83 win regular season Cardinals win world series in 2006
2021 Montreal Canadiens....tbd

NEXT@!@!!!!

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jk @ruprecht

But i do think the Habs have a distinct disadvantage not only in the matchup with TB... but also with home ice advantage. Bell Centre will only host 3500 fans as mentioned earlier in the thread.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry Grim, having played in Quebec as an American I can tell you they despise Americans having anything to do with hockey. So fuck them.

Please remove your dislike, it affects my P2L ratio

Bust

Liked Posts:
JJ Watt definitely is no bandwagoner. He was all in on Cole from the start! WOW!!!!!!

Last edited: