*** OFFICIAL *** HABS BANDWAGON - ALL ABOARD!!!!!

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
TSN 690 Monteal this morning were talking about the cup final and mentioned the 2013 Hawks were most likely the only team built with enough talent from top to bottom to beat the 2021 Tampa Bay Ligjtning.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
TSN 690 Monteal this morning were talking about the cup final and mentioned the 2013 Hawks were most likely the only team built with enough talent from top to bottom to beat the 2021 Tampa Bay Ligjtning.
Probably coddling their own ego since Bergevin was pretty big in helping build those/that teams.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The 2015 Hawks actually did beat em,not this exact team of course but a TB team that was on fire coming into that series.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
The 2015 Hawks actually did beat em,not this exact team of course but a TB team that was on fire coming into that series.
Not the same 2015 Tampa team, the 2021 version are exceptionally better. Vaskalesky is far better than Bishop, the defense is stronger, this team.has more grit and scoring power.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not the same 2015 Tampa team, the 2021 version are exceptionally better. Vaskalesky is far better than Bishop, the defense is stronger, this team.has more grit and scoring power.
A far better team(no cap'll do that)but the Bolts and the triplets were scalding hot coming into the SCF in 15 and got shut right down. Tampa is built better than any other team(see the aforementioned cap)and they also picked the right time to be a very good team with all the underachieving,overpaid millennials unable to advance. Any good team beats the Stars and the Habs IMO.