***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Cowboys (Another Date On The Slate To Propagate, Validate & Otherwise Set The Record Straight Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes i'm not saying anything about what Pettis should of done, all i'm talking about is the ball was slightly short and would of been a TD if it's a foot further or even a little less.
He got drilled lol...he couldn't step into it

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
This is a tough team. You have to give this coaching staff credit. Eberflus has these boys playing hard and Getsy has been an A+ the last three games. If Poles holds up his end we have a chance to field really good football teams for a decade.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Not just Fields. This team is greater than the sum of its parts.

Agreed, but I do think the coaching is just much better on offense, even if the talent might be less than prior years.

Coaches are actually putting players in positions to succeed and adjusting. My only gripe is that fluss seems to get roasted on D for an entire half before they adjust.

greg23

Liked Posts:
It's so bears to score a td, gain momentum, go for 2 a bit early.....and then almost get your qb killed

msadows

Liked Posts:
This is a tough team. You have to give this coaching staff credit. Eberflus has these boys playing hard and Getsy has been an A+ the last three games. If Poles holds up his end we have a chance to field really good football teams for a decade.

And hopefully Rodgers retires after this year....thats when our window really starts.

gocbears

Liked Posts:
Wrong time for aggressive 2 pt conversion. And, I don't think this Bears team is good enough to rely on this stuff. Save it for when you have to.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Lol, leave it to this shitty defense to give the momentum right back.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I hope he stays...we need that grunge back...they work well together...u need two backs
THIS! Herbert's success is due at least somewhat to the fact he's a change of pace from Monty.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's remarkable the Bears are in this game. Have not looked good and almost totally reliant on the run game and penalties

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh thanks defense...just in time

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Fields looks comfortable.
This is really good to see, i've been saying all year i want to see him play well consistently so i'm happy. Still would like to see more in the passing game though.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
It's like as soon as DAL gets 1 first down, they can't be stopped.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
JJ didn't do a good enough job on the outside on that run ...