***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Falcons (Cannot Wake From The Tank Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bronze65

Liked Posts:
Not sure I understand those play calls on the last drive at all.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
AND SOME PPL HERE......JUMPED ON ME WHEN I QUESTIONED THE HIRING OF GETSY, WHO HAS NEVER HAD ANY EXPERIENCE AS A OC NOR PLAY CALLER, NOR QB DEVELOPER.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just wait
When asked about it, Flus and Getsy are going to give the same line they did about Jaylon Johnson. “If they say they can play, we’re going to expect they can play.” Lmfao

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Getsy calling plays to lose the game. He's in on tanking. Just sit Fields man just stop putting him in harms way. Pathetic ass coaches

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Why are you all so upset?

The Bears lost, that's what people want for draft position.

Getsy wasn't an issue when they ran up 30+ points in other games.

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
He’s going to get injured, and discouraged then.

There sno point in playing him anymore.
A week ago you wanted to win at all costs, now you want to sit the QB the entire year?

How bout you grow a pair of fucking nuts.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I’m not big on tanking or just the idea that a higher draft spot is more important than building a cohesive unit that wins games. But they’re somehow in that sweet spot where you can see they’re getting better. And you can see Fields is the guy. Yet they’re still losing. It’s actually working out kind of perfect. I’m not gonna lie and pretend I wanted to lose or want to lose any game. The way they have been losing though isn’t really discouraging. They traded away all their best defensive players so it’s going to be a struggle on that side of the ball. I don’t really worry about the Bears and defense though. They’re going to spend big on the line in FA and the draft. They have a lot of money to spend. They’ll even have resources to bolster the offense even more. They can get a quality lineman and receiver. I’m pretty excited.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
What in the world is going on in here lmao. This team does not have a drop back passing game, period. The line can't block for it, the receivers can't create significant separation, and Fields can't make the reads quick enough.

This isn't going to change week to week. They also haven't been doing enough of it on a weekly basis to expect them to be able to march down with less than 2 minutes.

They don't have the players for it, and Fields needs to make serious leaps heading into next season. Why is this Getsy's fault?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Getsy doesn't suck they've been masking Field's inability to be a pocket passer with his runs, now that he can't run it's exposed again, the guy takes forever to read the field and get the ball out, nothing has changed but they've had to dial back runs

Did u see how the pocket was collapsing today??