***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Lions (Traditional Turkey Day Terribowl Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Visionman

Liked Posts:
What did the Lions have…85 yards of penalties on their OL alone?

Great job forcing all those penalties, coach Nagy!

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Helluva a game. Coaching clinic. Great win!

Rise

Liked Posts:
Nagy was not getting fired this week no matter what after that leak. He will be fired in two weeks after cardinals and packers. Enjoy that we don’t have to have the nation completely laugh at us for losing to the lions. Happy thanksgiving!

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
Fuck this broadcast with this Andy Dalton the winner narrative. He threw the ball 20+ more times than Fields and ran an offense that scored 8 less points.
Old white men love old white quarterbacks. It's not too shocking, is it?

I noticed during the broadcast, Andy did a playaction pass that was tipped at the line of scrimmage. Aikman says "oh he was wide open that would have been a big time throw". I've seen Fields run that exact same play with the same result and Aikman said "yeah he's a rookie staring down his receiver".

It's the general media... Fields is stupid, can't process, needs things dumbed down. Dalton is the wily veteran who never makes mental mistakes, despite his very mediocre career saying otherwise.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Took the Bears at -2.5. Thanks Nagy...

Fire this bum.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Old white men love old white quarterbacks. It's not too shocking, is it?

I noticed during the broadcast, Andy did a playaction pass that was tipped at the line of scrimmage. Aikman says "oh he was wide open that would have been a big time throw". I've seen Fields run that exact same play with the same result and Aikman said "yeah he's a rookie staring down his receiver".

It's the general media... Fields is stupid, can't process, needs things dumbed down. Dalton is the wily veteran who never makes mental mistakes, despite his very mediocre career saying otherwise.

This is nonsense. National analysis of Fields has been positive. With many networks and talking heads saying the Bears have finally found a franchise QB.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well at least the Lions continue to be the worst team in all of pro-sports. Eat shit @nc0gnet0
I think they're trying to be the worst. Once the 4th quarter hits you always see penalty after penalty and odd timeouts and what not. If ever a team was in tank mode, gotta be them.

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dalton in the post-game acting like he won the supwebowl was pathetic. You beat the Lions by two points you don't comment, you just shower and go home.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Watching Dalton get that trophy, and wondering what Jurisfrog’s mother in law is thinking about him having his cock out in front of the TV on thanksgiving, smashing the absolute shit out of it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The old idiots doing post-game are already asking if the Bears should start Dalton and win games or develop Fields. Incredible how lazy these fucks are.