***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Lions (Traditional Turkey Day Terribowl Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Lol no coach quits midsession when the season is over. If he wants another job in the future, I’d highly recommend not to quit. That’s a terrible look to other teams. I would never hire a coach in any capacity if he quit on the team. Grind it out and try to improve until you get the axe. If the axe don’t come, you hang in there with your guys
Again, a matter of integrity, and selfishness. I wouldn’t hire a coach thats just bad and selfish, that cares more about how he looks than the team he’s coaching.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
James actually needs to box the DB out on that play

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We could be 6-2 if Dalton started.....lmfao

Toast88

Liked Posts:
If the Bears lose this game, they're probably staring down the barrel of 10+ straight losses.

After this game:

Cardinals
Packers
Vikings
Seahawks
Giants
Vikings

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Again, a matter of integrity, and selfishness. I wouldn’t hire a coach thats just bad and selfish, that cares more about how he looks than the team he’s coaching.

Desai isn’t selfish. Is anyone else on the team going to get the defense rolling? What you’re advocating for is completely unrealistic and does not happen lol…I get you’re frustrated but cmon…this defense will suck with or without Desai right now. It would be crazy if he resigned I can’t even imagine that press conference….”I’m not that great and the personnel is bad. Don’t wanna be selfish so I’m out!” Craziness….