***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Packers (The Prime Time ?tease In The Land 'O Cheese: My QB Got Steez Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The Bears defense has to worry about stopping the run this week. They were terrible last week against the 49'ers, but got lucky with an inexperienced quarterback who couldn't take advantage of play action—and also, the rain didn't help.

I'd expect the Packers to want to get the ball in the hands of Aaron Jones more often, both as a receiver and as a runner, so hopefully the Bears have a good enough gameplan to try and neutralize him as best as they can.

It feels weird to say this, but the key to winning the game might be forcing Aaron Rodgers to beat them with the pass. The Bears secondary, on paper, looks to be better than the Packers WR group. As long as they can generate enough pass rush to keep Rodgers from getting too comfortable, you put the pressure on their receivers to make plays against this secondary. A lot easier said than done, but this is what I think needs to be done in order to win. I don't think the Bears can win another game where they give up 180 yards on the ground with Aaron Rodgers playing quarterback.

Offensively, Fields needs to play mistake free football and use his legs more to convert 1st downs. I want Getsy to get more creative with his run plays this week. They didn't really try attacking the perimeter of the 49'ers defense except for when Fields used his legs to turn something out of nothing. I'd like to see some WR jet sweeps and outside zone running with Herbert early on in this game. Mix in some QB read options here and there, and we're good.

Last thing is that Darnell Mooney and Cole Kmet need to combine for more than 1 catch if the Bears want to win this game. This offense simply isn't talented enough to beat you when your two best pass catchers are being shutout. If Mooney wants to be a true #1, he's going to need to find ways to get open downfield against this Packers secondary and make some big plays to help his quarterback out. No excuses.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Fuck the Packers. Bears win. Things start to unfold in GB. Another trip to the Shaman and Rodgers decides that he wants to live out his life as a woman, but still the MVP of a hair salon.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Bears in the 7th round with a figure four leg lock.

Remember to sing the National Anthem of the UK in honour of our Queen, it's what she would have wanted.

Thanks.

Bust

Liked Posts:
The Bears defense has to worry about stopping the run this week.

Roquan needs to show out why he commands 100+ million and wishes to become the highest paid LB in the league.

Top paid players at each position are difference makers for their teams.
Week 1 = Roquan <just a guy>
Week 2 = Roquan <tbd>

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MUST WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anybody know of a free way to watch the game the next day?

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Fields goes ham.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Most of the NFL sort of reset itself this week and the week 1 aberrations got exposed for the most part.

I have an awful feeling for tonight!

We stink vs packers and especially on prime time games.

I am hoping for the best but preparing for the worst — here’s to hoping that we really are better than we thought and that week 1 wasn’t an aberration

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Best way to beat GB is to put Rodgers in the dirt.

I will certainly be rooting for that.

FatRabbit

Liked Posts:
The Bears are ranked 3rd against the pass. Long night for Rodgers.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Don't let the Bears' play affect your emotions to where you get super drunk and cannot go to work tomorrow.

?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Don't let the Bears' play affect your emotions to where you get super drunk and cannot go to work tomorrow.

?

Why you gotta always be negative.. Reminding me of work on a such a glorious day.. Christ, guy!

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
FUCK AARON RODGERS BITCH ASS!! I don’t care how good he is. Fuck that motherfucker and the packers!!!
Sir, hopefully u shower after this....the smell of shit in the air will be overwhelming.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I expect a loss. I mean, how can any Bears fan not these days? Rodgers just has their number regardless of who the Bears have on the field. I'll still cheer for the Bears and be blown away if they pull an upset.

But it's not gonna ruin my day if they lose.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Bears have beaten Rodgers in GB twice in 14 years?