***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Packers (The Prime Time ?tease In The Land 'O Cheese: My QB Got Steez Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
What a disaster for the Bears. 4th and an inch away from 24-17 to an instant loss. Timeout lost and 99 yard drive for the Packers.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought Montgomery and Herbert were impressive and so was the offensive line that drive. It's actually a shame.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
We only lost because they don’t have Bermuda grass. Can’t get our footing on that podunk shit they got up on Green Bay

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not that it makes any difference.....this is a bad team with loads of work to do to get better but this is really getting embarrassing for the league
as they continue to set new standards for Green Bay/NFL bullshit.....maybe they can bring in some WWE officials next. Why try to hide it?
They stopped hiding it years ago in wrestling.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Missing: Bears’ new offense

Description: More rollouts, moving the pocket, play-action, using the athletic young quarterback’s skillset more.

It was thought that the missing party was simply hiding during a previous meeting in Chicago because of inclement weather. Now there are concerns, because of a lack of sighting even afterward.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Gordon is just getting killed tonight. Both pass coverage and run coverage. He'll learn but it is so disappointing.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Roquan jogging on that play lol aren’t you supposed to be sideline to sideline?