***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Packers (The Prime Time ?tease In The Land 'O Cheese: My QB Got Steez Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
collinsworth is saying nice things about the Bears but I’m sure angry meatballs aren’t actually paying attention.
Collinsworth is really fucking good at his job, but mouthbreathers that watch football wouldn't know that.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Gonna be a lot of “loafs” handed out during film review.

Feeva

Liked Posts:
I get the running game is working but this coaching staff is barely letting fields throw. Is he ever gonna get over 20 attempts a game? It’s not like we have the lead. Getsy has me worried

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I hope we can break that magical 100 yards of passing offense in a game.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
What if we get in shotgun form with Montgomery asking for the snap and Fields to the right of him. And when they hike the ball? It goes directly to Fields. An angle hike. They will never see it coming and we throw 99 yard bombs with it every single time!!

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Poles couldn't believe Gordon was available with their first pick.

they tried to pump up VJ in camp by showing him beating Gordon and i'm like...dude...everyone's beating him.....they moved him to nickel because "nickel is very important in this scheme"......suuuuure....so now they have Vildor who never has been great at coverage outside...and just lost graham who may have been better at coverage than both of them

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
There is a reason they are not having him throw more than 10 times a game.
Yeah, because they're trying not to lose. Defensive coaches are conservative. They drafted for defense. They want to run the ball and play defense. It's amazing that you can be a Bears fan for so many years and forget how this works despite seeing it so many times. Wannstedt. Jauron. Lovie. Fox. Flus. Same shit. Different toilet.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Yeah, because they're trying not to lose. Defensive coaches are conservative. They drafted for defense. They want to run the ball and play defense. It's amazing that you can be a Bears fan for so many years and forget how this works despite seeing it so many times. Wannstedt. Jauron. Lovie. Fox. Flus. Same shit. Different toilet.
Its because we have a qb that does not have the ability to read a defense. You hide that by only throwing less than 10 attempts.