***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Packers (The Prime Time ?tease In The Land 'O Cheese: My QB Got Steez Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Its because we have a qb that does not have the ability to read a defense. You hide that by only throwing less than 10 attempts.
He was 7-9 for 70 yards. That doesn't sound like he can't read a defense.

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully we can get a high draft pick so we can draft a new qb.
Would it even matter? Doesnt matter whose under center or who is coaching at this point. It always seems like the Bears offense moves in slow motion

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
collinsworth is saying nice things about the Bears but I’m sure angry meatballs aren’t actually paying attention.
He's actually telling the truth. This is what you get when your payroll in 100mill less than your opponent who is super bowl or bust.

The real test is what happens next season.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Why? So we can have him throw the ball 10 times a game? This is why I didn't want a defensive coach.
I mean, it’s not like he’s calling the plays. He’s completely leaving it to Getsy. We just don’t have the players right now. Maybe we do and they are not there yet. Plus, we don’t even know yet if Getsy is any good as an offensive coordinator.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Well the Bears made up for the low penalty count last week and definitely had their share of mistakes tonight.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
LMAO. Of course. God forbid he get out of the game without throwing a pick. Fuck my life.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Would it even matter? Doesnt matter whose under center or who is coaching at this point. It always seems like the Bears offense moves in slow motion
I can't wait to draft a new QB and give him nothing to work with. Just like they did with Cutler for the majority of his time. Then Fields. Now we can see it all over again with the new guy.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
That was just bad. Don’t just focus on your guys. Focus on the surroundings as well. But it happens.