***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Packers (The Prime Time ?tease In The Land 'O Cheese: My QB Got Steez Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The great George Pickes who everyone wanted has 2 catches for 26 yards.

Skyy Moore has 1 catch for 30 yards

Alec Pierce doesnt have a catch.

Wan'Dale Robinson 1 catch for 5 yards.

Thorton doesnt have catch.

No one was coming to help the offense. Jags also had more money than us so not outbidding them for Kirk who is only FA WR that appears to be doing anything.

Mooney has been shit. If he were at least operating as a No 1 or 2 right now we would at least be decent.
LOL, dude,all those guys have better players in front of them. Any one of them would probably be the number one on the Bears.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Oh fuck off. Down 17 with 2min left and he was trying to make a play.

@HeHateMe isnt this one of those B&i tards you guys are always making fun of in our super secret discord?
When has Fields EVER shown the ability to have a 400 yard passing game in his entire career? When the Bears are down he cannot even become Stat Padford.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Anyone see Tua throw 6TD? Ask yourself what is different. You can’t just draft a qb and expect offense.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
they tried to pump up VJ in camp by showing him beating Gordon and i'm like...dude...everyone's beating him.....they moved him to nickel because "nickel is very important in this scheme"......suuuuure....so now they have Vildor who never has been great at coverage outside...and just lost graham who may have been better at coverage than both of them
Graham played two or three games on last year’s team, and was ok and didn’t make this roster. Think about that.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL, dude,all those guys have better players in front of them. Any one of them would probably be the number one on the Bears.

Lol so you think they going to light it up when we throwing 10 times and Mooney getting one catch?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
This is the only franchise that acts like having a QB is a luxury.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh fuck off. Down 17 with 2min left and he was trying to make a play.

@HeHateMe isnt this one of those B&i tards you guys are always making fun of in our super secret discord?
Yup he's a scum.

No objectivty. He seems to h8 blacc players