***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Packers (The Prime Time ?tease In The Land 'O Cheese: My QB Got Steez Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, that was an ugly game. Feels like one step forward last week, two steps back this week. Some good things happened, but wow, this was a bad game. Where is Mooney? Kmet? The run DEF? Yikes.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Fuck this fucking team. NFL bending over backwards so the idiot McCaskeys can retain ownership. Fuck those assholes who've done nothing in 50 fucking years. Get a real God damn owner who knows how to actually own a fucking football team.

(y)Agreed link>>>>#146

You're all in my head see links>>>>#28 >>>#63

TL1961

Liked Posts:
There's been multiple articles on how the NFL has been changing the rules so the OG families can retain ownership, most specifically the Chicago Bears. It's no secret the Bears have maybe the worst ownership in all of Football. Sell the damn team to an owner that actually knows football. The Bears literally built the NFL and they are an embarrassment of a franchise at this point.

We hire shit coaches and shit leadership who make shit decisions left and right. Fuck man...shotgun on 4th and inches..give me a break. Football 101...RUN THE GOD DAMN BALL UNDER CENTER....NOT FROM 5 FUCKING YARDS BEHIND THE LOS.
So, without these “rule changes”, how exactly was someone going to take control away from the family if they did not want to sell the team?

DB012031

Liked Posts:
So, without these “rule changes”, how exactly was someone going to take control away from the family if they did not want to sell the team?
It has to do with a % of ownership. The way that Halas divided up the equity of the team, the NFL had to continue to change the % of ownership so the Halas/McCaskys could continue to "own" the team after tax liabilities. The NFL created exemptions for a couple of the original family owners including Halas/McCasky, Maras (Giants) and I believe 1 other ( might be the Hunts (KC)).

Remember, the Halas/McCaskys have no outside business interests so every time one of them has passed away, the family estate has had to sell part of the equity to pay the Tax liability. That is why 20% of the team is owned by non family members.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Same here man.
Eburflus needs to get on Getsy's problem with Fields.

Looking at the last pass Fields threw last night, that has to be a teaching moment...After Alexander picked it off, Getsy should be asking Fields "Tell me what you saw, or thought you saw, before you released the ball".

You can't fix it until you address it.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The Bears are just allergic to being good.

I’ve never seen a team get 0 points for a touchdown haha ;)

Just messin. But yeah they got cute and paid the price. It seems like the Bears haven’t won a game in GB since the Lovie Smith Era. Just terrible
They won on thanksgiving during the John Fox era

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The refs took a touchdown away. The refs called an illegal chop block on a play where the Packer wasn't touched. GB's offensive line had grasp on the DLines jerseys the entire game and not one holding penalty was called. A lot of crap was done and yet the Bears were in that game and could have won.