***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Patriots (The Hours From The Morrow Continued Sorrows In Foxborough Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Ok so you conceding that he is holding the ball. Progress.

Yes some of that is the WR and some of it is hesitation.

Not sure why people think everything is hating. It is an honest assessment of reality. Kurt Warner did a good job explaining this.
The difference is Kurt Warner didn't feel the need to repeat it 20 times.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Come on Getsy, you were doing so good and now a run up the middle on 3rd and 8....SMDH

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You know what you're doing. The timing of your post was terrible. You posted that stupid stat just to post it, not taking into account the many variables that go into it. Just a shit post, tbh.

I posted it because they showed it on the broadcast. You guys get too emo.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Love the points, but man, 7 may have put the game away. Now they need to hold on defense and avoid the turnovers on offense, and this one is ours.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nah...just when ur oline sucks, most pressures, C, LG. LT at their positions, include a below avg RT(as we see tonight), WRs unable to separate and I see a young talented guy holding on trying to make something happen, otherwise he is throwing the ball out of bounds 12 to 15 times a game

That just explains why he is holding the ball. It does not mean he isnt.

There is no shame in admitting the truth and I have said before this is just basic growing pains of a young QB.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yeah he is a clown thinking Fields has the most time to throw...like he can't fathom scrambles lol.

How do u have all that time, yet worse pressure rate in league?
That's not how the time to throw stat works.. the "timer" stops when he throws it OR he gets pressured. All that extra time scrambling is meaningless for the stat because the timer has already stopped..