***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Broncos (Revenge of the Vic Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Britbuffguy

I know Denver is near impossible to beat in that building in September, for whatever reason, but I am just not scared of Flacco and I don't think the Bears come out flat again after the week and a half of abuse they got in the media.

I do feel bad, as a Bears fan, that this game is on in Wisconsin over the big Rams/Saints rematch, as I think the Bears will still look ugly, as they looked ugly until Week 4 last year....probably due to Nagy not having them ready?

I had to pick the Bears cause they have the better talent.

Unsure I can read up on posts here again during the game again, as the likes of CRM 114 need mental help and I feel mocking all his First Grade intelligence posts isn't helping him. He alone makes the Bears fans on Facebook feel rational....he's that bad.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
After much internal debate and calculated calculations, I think the bears take this one in a total landslide, give me Bears 49-10.

Raskolnikov

Goldman is out? That’s a big blow to this defense.
At least Collins is a bit more grizzled and Nichols is ready to start next to Hicks. Nichols also has big load capacity with college NT experience. We lose some anchor but gain quickness on the first step.

I'm Goldman's biggest fan as far as I can tell, I hope he rests up and comes back soon and strong. I am always a fan of drafting the NT or dominate DT from college championship level defenses. They have a high success rate, since games are won in the trenches, those guys usually knew how to do their job and held up an entire season to get it done. Love him.

Grimson

🏆 CCS HoF: Class of 2015 🏆
Donator
Anyone else need an invite link to the CCS Discord server for game day chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.