***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Broncos (Revenge of the Vic Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitchells coming out party

I think we are well past any "coming out" parties.

Another strong showing by the defense showing off for their old coach and less of Matt Nagy playing QB vicariously through Mitchell gets the Bears to .500

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think we are well past any "coming out" parties.

Another strong showing by the defense showing off for their old coach and less of Matt Nagy playing QB vicariously through Mitchell gets the Bears to .500
I am just hoping the bears players come away from Denver with no hypobaropathy!!!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am just hoping the bears players come away from Denver with no hypobaropathy!!!

Word.

I am secretly wishing Nagy gets a nosebleed during the game because that would make an epic GIF that I would find a way to work into every IGT ever.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
My prediction is that Tarik Cohen will be the player of the game.

I was probably going to start ARob over Cohen in FF. I think Montgomery gets more chances and hopefully Miller too. That would mean less touches for Cohen. Nagy does need to at least have him run a couple times. Using him strictly as a slot receiver is shit.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone need a Discord server invite link for live chat of the game tomorrow? Currently 33 CCSers in the server.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sigh.. here we go

Mitch Trubisky: 19-30, 202 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 3 rushes, 14 yards.
David Montgomery: 14 carries, 40 yards, 1 TD, 2 receptions, 15 yards.
Allen Robinson: 6 receptions, 71 yards.

Bears 20
Broncos 13
If the Bears do poorly will you make the claim again that you're done with the team and leaving and then don't ?

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
You did, I could go find the post but not worth the effort, and you may have gone back and deleted it. But yes you did say that :bro:
Nope. I haven't deleted any of my posts, and I have never said I was done with the team. Just not my style.

Though there are several other posters who did say that.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope. I haven't deleted any of my posts, and I have never said I was done with the team. Just not my style.

Though there are several other posters who did say that.

Sep 5, 2019
[IMG alt="Briggs is GOAT"]https://www.chicitysports.com/forum/data/avatars/m/11/11679.jpg?1553278511[/IMG]
Briggs is GOAT

Trubisky woke up too late. Good game. See ya next year boys.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:

Sep 5, 2019
[IMG alt="Briggs is GOAT"]https://www.chicitysports.com/forum/data/avatars/m/11/11679.jpg?1553278511[/IMG]
Briggs is GOAT

Trubisky woke up too late. Good game. See ya next year boys.
Yeah. Where did I say I'm done with this team? Oh that's right I didn't.

I said see ya next year because of the ban bet, which the moderators decided to not enforce.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah. Where did I say I'm done with this team? Oh that's right I didn't.

I said see ya next year because of the ban bet, which the moderators decided to not enforce.
Ban bet? :jonesy:
What ban bet, you say see ya next year means just that. Seriously doubt most people know or care about your bets.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seriously doubt most people know or care about your bets.

Whether or not I care may be up for debate, but I do know all about the ban bet.

It was between him and "aaronitout" for the Season Opener. Whomever's team lost would be banned for the rest of the season.

Unfortunately for "aaronitout", I was pretty wrecked, feeling very petty and really hate the Packers....so I banned him instead.

Sorry Spunky...you lost this round.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Whether or not I care may be up for debate, but I do know all about the ban bet.

It was between him and "aaronitout" for the Season Opener. Whomever's team lost would be banned for the rest of the season.

Unfortunately for "aaronitout", I was pretty wrecked, feeling very petty and really hate the Packers....so I banned him instead.

I also happily would've accepted the ban, but I can't ban myself, though Spunky seems to want me to do that.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The biggest obstacle I see is the elevation, being that our guys aren't in game shape.
Flacco will go nowwhere but a playmaking defense is dangerous to the Bears.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Oh fuck I disliked a mod:oh:

So thanks to your edibles we here at CCS lose Keke boy and you had a good time, that's a good thing. Too bad the outcome of the game sucked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.