***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Broncos (Revenge of the Vic Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Trubisky is so inaccurate.
He will be a bust..he fckng sucks..a wide open Gabriel..over thrown..the throw to Cohen that got knocked away..under thrown..Pace fcked up and the Bears QB woes continue..

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bad Trubisky pass, followed by a fail 3rd down play. Lol. At least the oline looked better on that drive...

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Offense will again blow this game. The defense won’t hold up all game long.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really hate Mike Davis

The only reason I hate Mike Davis and Patterson is because they are completely useless redundant subpar limited players with low upside making way too much money, and we cut good young prospects to keep them to boot. You can't tell me Nall and M.Hall wouldn't be just as useful to us, or keeping another ILB might have been a good idea.

I just don't understand the justification of their salaries or the need to go out and get them like a firesale was ending.

That money could be a good TE or NT.

Guess what team had some nice kick returns today? The fucking Patriots.

Guess who had a great run game today? The fucking Seahawks.

The franchise needs to review exactly how they are using metrics to identify players, because it takes 11 to make a play.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh why don’t u look at that Nagy? Freaking dipshit had no confidence and goes for it on 4th and 10 instead of kicking it! SMH.. there was no wind in chicago that night either and u never know it might have been a different outcome..

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Davis should never get the ball in key situatuons. 1st and 2nd down only. SMH! This dude Nagy istrying to beat 1st team D with 3rd string RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.