***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Broncos (Revenge of the Vic Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
LMAO, go fuck your self. Bears still haven't won a game they are 0-1-0-1 with the last one being a gift. No one that knows anything about football can say the roughing call was legit. .
LMAO, go fuck your self. Bears still haven't won a game they are 0-1-0-1 with the last one being a gift. No one that knows anything about football can say the roughing call was legit. .
Remember last year when you team made you look like a moron over and over....are you off to an early start this season? :)

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
calls where made on the Bears as well. They called a tight game but at least it wasnt one sided

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah they do. Thanks junkie.
A 53 yard kick at 1 mile elevation probably translates between 48-52 yards if I had to guess. Its still a good kick. 2 of them is money.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
A 53 yard kick at 1 mile elevation probably translates between 48-52 yards if I had to guess. Its still a good kick. 2 of them is money.

There should be no doubt we have an upgrade at kicker. The question is why does the rest of the offense look like it has taken a huge step backwards.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Grimson thinks playing at 6000 feet is like playing in space on the moon.

The air isn't that thin, but call me a junkie for correcting you....seems legit if you are on meth.

LV Racer

Liked Posts:
That was the biggest miracle since that dead guy came back to life 2000 years ago.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Everyone was worried about the kicker this offseason. Looks like we should have been worrying about the QB.
That's what I have been saying..anyone notice that we were the 21st rank offense last year..my guess we are dead last this year. Its Trestman all over again but with a defense

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Its messed up when your damn kicker is the best player so far this year

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Yeah, by shear luck, they beat the worst team they’ll face this season. By 2 points.
Honestly I'll take it. The Broncos have a great home record recently of what I it's not easy to win their especially when the Bears sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.