***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Browns (QB1 ARRIVAL: #JUSTINTIME Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spin

Liked Posts:
Time for Matt "Not an Idiot" Nagy to close out this game

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy has officially made me a bigot towards bald people
When I see a bald guy now I subconsciously think what an idiot

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
It doesn't stand for British, dumbass. Nice assumption.

When its the same fucking issues on offense since Nagy got here, why the F would I blame the QB? He's just trying to run the shit play calls. I knew Nagy was a cancer after 2018.

Im just messing around about the British thing.

I do know that every post I read of you is a frantic defense of Justin Fields. It weird and you obviously are going out of your way to not blame him. Because you’re a grown man incapable of being objective. Your world is falling apart because the franchise savior looks like he’s not ready.

You think I want Fields to be playing bad? I’m hoping a flip switches right now and they come back and win. But I’m not going into denial and running around blaming the coach and pretending as if it’s his fault when in this particular instant it probably isn’t. His play calling has nothing to do with the QB holding the ball.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
A first down feels like walking across the Sahara. Shit, a single yard feels like a touchdown drive.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields deserves a bit of blame. No one is absolved. But Nagy is driving this truck right off the fucking cliff lol
What?

So are you ready to admit Dalton played pretty good week 1?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Exactly, Daniels is getting abused

Yeah when I pointed out he leads the OL in pressure people didnt want to believe it. Decent run blocker but terrible pass blocker.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
How is everybody always covered? You would think at least on one dropback, somebody wouldn't be smothered?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The rep on fields coming into tie league was he was always looking for the big play, that needs to change in the NFL. Don’t think that magically changes with a new OC.
Maybe it would with someone calling plays that may actually exploit matchups and have WRs open by 1.5 yards

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I know, let's leave Garret unblocked. They'll never expect that.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least Desai has proved to be a good defensive coordinator.
Yeah this has been a good opportunity for him when he gets fired along with the rest of this caching staff he might be able ta find a job somewhere