***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Buccaneers (Tale of the Phantom Fourth Down Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This guy gets smashed every other play...yet they need to see more from Nagy lmfao

greg23

Liked Posts:
Are you watching? No team this year had given up 21 points in the first quarter, no team had given up 35 points in a half! They are the worst team right now.
Let's see....give Brady the ball in plus territory all game and give up points.....shocking.

The bears are middling.....and prob on the bottom side of the middle third but there are truly awful teams that are way worse unless you haven't seen Davis mills and whatever the jets roll out at qb

46plank

Liked Posts:
Mitch had better stats his rookie year.
I wish everyone would stop with these asinine comparisons. The entire Bears offensive line wouldn’t be on any other teams practice squad. Put Brady or Rodgers behind this group and their stats would suck too.

Insidiuz

Liked Posts:
God awful day at the office for Fields. No doubt. What is most troubling has been his sideline body language all game. It’s total childish.
Kinda reminds me of Cam Newton hiding under his towel on the bench when did something bad in the Carolina days

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
God awful day at the office for Fields. No doubt. What is most troubling has been his sideline body language all game. It’s total childish.
What would you like him to do? He's frustrated...he's gotten his ass kicked for 4 quarters now. He knows the offense is complete dogshit. He knows he has no time to throw because the OL is trash. They are down by 35 points...what would you prefer he be doing on the sideline?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
And a few more years.
Dude, just stop. He's getting fired, likely at the end of the year. He came in here to be the offensive mind, and after FIVE QBs, they cant even move the ball anymore. I'm sorry but as dumb as the Management our, they aren't total retards.