***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Eagles (Double Doink Discount Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
bears.jpg

STADIUM1-jumbo.jpg

Sunday November 3rd @ 12:00pm CST

index.php

Screenshot_2019-11-01 Injury Report The Official Website of the Chicago Bears(1).png
Screenshot_2019-11-01 Injury Report The Official Website of the Chicago Bears(2).png
Screenshot_2019-09-12 Injury Report The Official Website of the Chicago Bears(2).png

ANTHONY MILLER vs AVONTE MADDOX

The Eagles boast a stingy run defense, so you are going to have to go to the passing game sooner or later. With all the attention firmly on Allen Robinson and his 46 catches in 7 games, someone else needs to make some plays for the floundering Trubisky. After starting the season completely invisible...Miller has put together a respectable 12 catches for 183 yards over the Bears' three game skid. 95 of those yards came on 3 receptions in an offense needing big plays in the worst way. The Eagles secondary is finally looking healthy again, but Maddox will be making his first start a month after a frightening injury had him leaving Lambeau Field on a stretcher. Maddox is a talented DB, but with Miller just heating up...this is a match-up Nagy should exploit.

RASHAAD COWARD vs FLETCHER COX
A key match-up of last season's playoff game was the Pro Bowl DT Cox going against the (shell of a) Pro Bowl OG Kyle Long. Long failed miserably. Chicago's offense sputtered and never got any kind of run game going. There was that final drive, but Bear Nation remembers how that all went. So now it is Rashaad Coward's turn to handle the assignment all over again. After a sluggish start, Coward held his own against the Chargers...leading to a very successful rushing attack the Bears sorely needed to show they could have. Can he continue to keep the pocket clean against one of the best tackles he will face this season?

DANNY TREVATHAN vs JORDAN HOWARD

Speaking of the playoff game you did not really want to speak of in the first place...the big spotlight match-up was Kyle Fuller vs former teammate Alshon Jeffrey. That will continue to be a good match-up, but this year's "revenge game" belongs to the traded away Howard...who had his best seasons as a Bear. While his season in Philadelphia started as a committee, Jordan Howard really took the reigns in last week's win against the Bills. Getting over twenty carries for 96 yards and a TD, he is primed to show the team that drafted him that they were foolish to discard him. Enter former teammate and Bears' leading tackler...linebacker Danny Trevathan. The same linebacker that scrimmaged against Howard every day of their respective careers in Chicago. They have had a nice vacation from each other, but these two know each other very well. The winner of this match-up will probably be winning this game.

The first meeting between the Eagles and the Bears happened on November 12th, 1933 with the game ending in a 3-3 tie. The Bears would go on to dominate this match-up for decades holding a 25-5 record over the Eagles until 1999. The Eagles have gone 10- 4 since then...winning the last four games straight.

index.php

BearsOpponents
Total First Downs129140
1st Downs (Rush-Pass-By Penalty)29 - 80 - 2035 - 90 - 15
3rd Down Conversions30/9228/85
4th Down Conversions5/97/9
Total Offensive Yds19702216
Offense (Plays-Avg Yds)437 - 4.5446 - 5.0
Total Rushing Yds582602
Rushing (Plays-Avg Yards)163 - 3.6169 - 3.6
Total Passing Yds13881614
Passing (Comp-Att-Int-Avg)170 - 255 - 5 - 6.0177 - 258 - 5 - 6.9
Sacks1919
Field Goals12/158/12
Touchdowns1314
(Rush-Pass-Ret-Def)3 - 8 - 1 - 17 - 7 - 0 - 0
Time of Possession29:5030:09
Turnover Ratio
+3​

PASSING
Dear Sweet Mitchell

i

ATTCOMPYDSCP %YDS/ATTTDINTLONGSACKRATE

RECEIVING
Allen Robinson

i

RECEPTIONSYARDSYDS PER RECLONGTD

RUSHING
David Montgomery

i

ATTEMPTSYARDSYDS PER ATTLONGTD

index.php

TACKLES
Danny Trevathan

i

COMBINEDSOLOASSTTFLQB HITS

INTERCEPTIONS
Kyle Fuller

i

INTSYARDSTDSLONGPASS DEFLECT

SACKS
Khalil Mack

i

PLAYERSACKS
Khalil Mack5.5
Nick Williams4.0
Roy Robertson-Harris2.5
Leonard Floyd2.0
Abdullah Anderson1.0
Akiem Hicks1.0
Nick Kwiatkoski1.0
Aaron Lynch1.0
Danny Trevathan1.0
TOTAL TEAM SACKS19.0

OUTLETRANKLINK
NBC21
NFL20
USA Today22https://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/rankings/
ESPN17
CBS22https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/powerrankings/

This week we're giving away a hat of your choice for all of our members from our friends over at ChiTownClothing. If you're not already a member it's quick and easy to sign up, click on the "Register Now" button below. Join the conversation and make sure you get in on your chance to win these awesome prizes!

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Bears 23
Iggles 17

Bears D holds Philly under 100 yards rushing for the first time this season.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Mitch Trubisky: 20-33, 170 yards, 0TD, 0INT, 2 rushes, 6 yards.
David Montgomery: 18 carries, 69 yards, 1 TD, 2 receptions, 9 yards.
Allen Robinson: 6 receptions, 59 yards.

Bears 13
Eagles 24

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Eagles all day long in what feels like another NO loss.

I say it a lot: but I really hope I am wrong. Eagles fans are insufferable to me where I live. I am in no mood for more forced stoicism under their mocking and taunting like I experienced last year. I hate Eagles fans so much.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I say it a lot: but I really hope I am wrong. Eagles fans are insufferable to me where I live. I am in no mood for more forced stoicism under their mocking and taunting like I experienced last year. I hate Eagles fans so much.

Yes, they are the worst. Besides ignorant Cheesehead assholes.

During the playoff game, a dumb Iggle showed up and was all "I didn't know they were playing today!?" Telling her quiet (he was decent) husband, "It's the playoffs!??" She seriously had no clue but suddenly was their biggest fan ever. Then after the missed FG she was yelling across the whole bar "Fuck you Chicago!!" I'm pretty controlled and stoic myself but damn near lost it. "Stay classy Philly" still slipped out. What a stupid biznotch.
I do know a few really nice Philly fans too tho (both gal pals).

I was nearly as upset with the meatball Bears fans being sooooo Negative Nancy last game...worst of all, I'd hear it just as loud after every GOOD PLAY!! Grown ass men bitchin' about the most minor of celebrations and nit-picky crap. Every team has theirs, but yeah. This roster better take it as a revenge game. Stats are pretty similar, favoring PHI a bit of course. See if they want it or not. Must run & pass block worth a half a damn.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
WTF is Nagy doing running Cohen up the middle?!!!!

Just thought I would get this out of the way early.
WTF is Nagy doing running Cohen East and West only to gain 1 yard on 3rd and 15?!!!

I

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nagy, OL, Trubisky and the run defense get exposed.
This might be as bad as the 2017 game.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
The ex-Bears are probably winning this.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Maybe they show up, but I'm not holding my breath.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
The eagles feel sorry for the bears and allow a couple garbage time tds against their backups.
48-14 eagles

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The floodgates are going to open today. Eagles 35-10.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Philly's DLine should have their way on the Bears OL. Nagy, like the idiot he is, will probably keep calling useless running plays on 1st down leaving 2nd & 3rd long. If the Bears have any chance on offense, it would be to Max protect, and have deep double move routes. Philly struggles against deep double moves. Nagy can't be running on 1st down. Regardless of how inaccurate Trubisky is, he still has to throw deep all game. Schwartz will just blitz and have his dime defense sit on short throws.

Philly's OL should have their way vs Goldman/Mack and will leave favorable play action passes for Desean Jackson. Jeffrey will have his way vs Fuller(again) and Ertz should have easy middle routes to exploit. If Pagano packs, the box the passing game will be Philly's to exploit--either by deep Jackson routes or easy pitch & catches with Jeffrey getting those familiar 10yd cushions vs Fuller. If Pagano plays off the line, Howard should average around 5+ yards per carry. If there ever was a game for Floyd & Jackson to actually show up, this would be it.

In short, there really isnt anything to suggest that this won't be a blowout. Nagy will get outcoached, Trubisky will get some garbage stats, the ex-Bears will have a cakewalk, Pagano will have his hands full trying to force 3 & outs. God I hope I'm woefully wrong. Maybe the ball will bounce the Bears way

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Philly's DLine should have their way on the Bears OL. Nagy, like the idiot he is, will probably keep calling useless running plays on 1st down leaving 2nd & 3rd long. If the Bears have any chance on offense, it would be to Max protect, and have deep double move routes. Philly struggles against deep double moves. Nagy can't be running on 1st down. Regardless of how inaccurate Trubisky is, he still has to throw deep all game. Schwartz will just blitz and have his dime defense sit on short throws.

Philly's OL should have their way vs Goldman/Mack and will leave favorable play action passes for Desean Jackson. Jeffrey will have his way vs Fuller(again) and Ertz should have easy middle routes to exploit. If Pagano packs, the box the passing game will be Philly's to exploit--either by deep Jackson routes or easy pitch & catches with Jeffrey getting those familiar 10yd cushions vs Fuller. If Pagano plays off the line, Howard should average around 5+ yards per carry. If there ever was a game for Floyd & Jackson to actually show up, this would be it.

In short, there really isnt anything to suggest that this won't be a blowout. Nagy will get outcoached, Trubisky will get some garbage stats, the ex-Bears will have a cakewalk, Pagano will have his hands full trying to force 3 & outs. God I hope I'm woefully wrong. Maybe the ball will bounce the Bears way
Isn't the Eagles Oline kind of bad? It seems like Wentz gets slaughtered every game.

Madden

Liked Posts:
This is the day it all turns around and MVP Mitch takes control

Trubisky
32/35 350 yards 4TD's
69 rushing yards

Bears 31
Eagles 20

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Isn't the Eagles Oline kind of bad? It seems like Wentz gets slaughtered every game.

They can still run block with the best of them. LT(?) has been a problem but the Bears pass rush has been mediocre since Hicks went out.

Status
Not open for further replies.