***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Eagles (Double Doink Discount Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Everyone is tired and has lost motivation with this team...
Tired of what? They’re just not good, the D is like 12th in the leagu, which is almost average, and the O is dead last.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I think it also doesn't help this defense isn't able to stop them when it matters except on the goal line.
FWIW I think the D has given up. They understand it doesn’t matter what they do with Mitch as the QB.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Hicks makes the D, more then Mack
The D was Fangio and an easy schedule. If they face a bad Oline they do something, if not, they can’t get pressure

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Is Tyler Bray even active? I really don't feel like watching Mitch go 3 and out all day.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Pret
Wide open Robinson for the first down and Mitch can’t hit him 5 yards away. Pathetic. 5 fucking yards.
Pretty sure Robinson stumbled and it was 9 yards and it was longer than 5 yards but okay how wrong do you want to be today ?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Football is a sport that requires you maintain the delusion of hope no matter how good or bad your team actually is.

Because of the physicality, that delusion HAS to be there. The players HAVE to believe or the whole house of cards comes crumbling down.

But when you have a QB as shit at Trubisky, its starts to become impossible to maintain that delusion. The hope gets sucked out and players lose that 5-10% of top end effort and everybody starts looking flat.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn I hope deshaun Jackson is ok!! He got hit pretty hard by fuller and PI flag much deserved!!

BDCB

:•)
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Come on Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.