***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Eagles (Double Doink Discount Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Their TEs had at least 3 OPIs that weren’t called. They were bullying the Bears and refs allowed it from the start. Similar to the Raiders chop blocks. Shit excuses i know, but it’s just Bears luck this season.

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
And what’s the excuse to the two worse drives by the defense? The first drive of each half, when they were completely rested. Pagano cannot adjust, and cannot outcoach good coaches. Unlike Fangio.

Yeah, he's getting out-coached for sure.

I see next year where he puts in his scheme entirely.

Nagy is going to say "he's got to be him".

Meanwhile...everyone and their dog knows we are running the ball on first down and throwing to the flat or a screen if we are going to throw 2nd down, leaving Mitch with a lot of 3rd and longs where he looks like a deer in...where he looks like a deer doused with gasoline.

Maybe Nagy has to throw on first down from time to time in the first half when we are NOT playing catch-up. Get to the run through the pass. Downfield pass. Not asking for 15 yards or anything...5 yards...6 yards.

So sick of being pissed off on Sundays and I don't even get why I'm pissed off---it's been clear this team doesn't have a starting QB for a while now. So what's there to be pissed about?

We don't really control this stuff.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Their TEs had at least 3 OPIs that weren’t called. They were bullying the Bears and refs allowed it from the start. Similar to the Raiders chop blocks. Shit excuses i know, but it’s just Bears luck this season.
While I watched I kept saying that the Bears suck so bad the refs aren’t even trying to give them a fair shake. Ertz was pushing off on damn near every play, and then looked like a Packer looking for a flag every time he didn’t make a play. That said, the team is so fucking undisciplined, that roughing in 4th down? Fucking ridiculous, why even hit the guy there other than frustration?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
While I watched I kept saying that the Bears suck so bad the refs aren’t even trying to give them a fair shake. Ertz was pushing off on damn near every play, and then looked like a Packer looking for a flag every time he didn’t make a play. That said, the team is so fucking undisciplined, that roughing in 4th down? Fucking ridiculous, why even hit the guy there other than frustration?
It sucked, but I expect shit like that from a backup DL. What I didn’t expect was all the neutral zone infractions by all the starters on DL.

Status
Not open for further replies.