***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Giants (Journey to the Midday Tourney in North Joursey Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Pettis had him beat over the top, Pettis had to slow down and was therefore covered instead of wide open. Pettis dropped it. It should have been caught, but it was underthrown.
I would just say it was the wrong pass. He threw a somewhat back shoulder throw but it should have been an over the head pass.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Fields has a golden opportunity, for marketing. He should start sponsoring hard liquor with the "I need a drink or five, after every practice/game... join me."

bEaR dAhN!

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Even if we lose today, Fields got some valuable passing reps and looks improved. It’ll take that. Just keep getting better JF!

do you even h.i.t.s...... 4th quarter Fields magic.. the dubs in the bag

pablovi

Liked Posts:
They know they have to run, and still can’t stop them?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm hoping this continues but compared to the beginning of the game, Fields body language is starting to return more to normal.

Last game in the beginning of this game the young man just looked defeated. You starting to look more like himself at least in terms of how he's carrying himself and that's something we absolutely can't lose if we ever want him to develop into anything. He needs to stay confident, even though the offensive line is playing like hot garbage today.

And on that note, hopefully people now realize that I was telling the truth when I told them run blocking and pass pro are totally different.

The thing that concerns me is if white hair can come back anytime soon, Patrick really hasn't shown me he's the answer either to fix the problems of Mustipher getting man handled or missing assignments.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lmao it’s so weird how all these WR’s that were dropped by their other teams aren’t working out for the bears either. It’s really strange.

You said what trade a second round pick for Golladay in hope he goes back to old form?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
beaRS COULDVE HAD SAQUAN FOR LIKE A 3RD OR 4TH RD PICK RIGHT?