***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Giants (Journey to the Midday Tourney in North Joursey Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Justin Jefferson is going to break the single game receiving record next week against the Kyler Gordon and Bears. I smell a 30+ point blowout incoming.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Missed most of the game, but loved Getsy 3rd down call. Organization is trash. 4 games in and have seen nothing that inspires confidence in the coaching staff and front office
He called a few really good screens for 3rd down conversions during the game but the rest was dogshit.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
VJJ sucks, but the ST coach should’ve told him to back the fuck up and catch the ball in front of him. Dude has a rocket leg.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Justin Jefferson is going to break the single game receiving record next week against the Kyler Gordon and Bears. I smell a 30+ point blowout incoming.
Maybe Jaylon Johnson will be back by then to cover Jefferson?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Just fire the GM and everyone else. This is a flushed season anyway. And start over next year.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
I mean, the playcalling and coaching was an utter shitshow but Fields sounded back from a terrible, terrible game last week and made strides today. A loss helps our draft because this is a throw away year. We just need JF to keep improving and get some talent all over the roster in the next two years. I’m hoping we get a pick in the top three of the draft we can trade back with some and pick up more picks and talent. Let’s build for the future and focus on getting JF to the next level.
Today was a day to let Fields and not Ebner win the game. But they failed on all levels...

Barely used play actions
No passes in 2nd half
Clear pressure is coming - four verticals
And so on...

Rise

Liked Posts:
Now he takes the check down lmao.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
run and shoot said:

would u guys have punted?

Nope. If you can’t get 2 yards in 2 plays, you don’t deserve to win anyway. Might as well find out then rather than get bled over the next few minutes without the ball.

IDK......we were losing. My thought "roll the dice"....if it comes up 'snake eyes' at least we tried

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Fields not wanting to take a shot down field with 17 seconds left and down by 8.

Kid is so scared to throw

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Fields will never throw the ball lol. Wtf