***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Giants (Journey to the Midday Tourney in North Joursey Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I hope it happens one day. Can’t wait for these bonehead McDumbass’s to sell this team. Only way this fucking curse ends

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I couldn't care less if they go 2-15, just don't punt it down by 1 score at midfield with 3 minutes left.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Losing the the Giants is one of the most embarassing losses you can have in the NFL. It will be tough to get over this one. Usually they are a auntomatic win. Even under Nagy I would never doubt that we could possibly lose to them. They are an abomination of an NFL team the last decade. We may not recover from this. Gonna take a miracle effort from the team to bonce back

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Losing the the Giants is one of the most embarassing losses you can have in the NFL. It will be tough to get over this one. Usually they are a auntomatic win. Even under Nagy I would never doubt that we could possibly lose to them. They are an abomination of an NFL team the last decade. We may not recover from this. Gonna take a miracle effort from the team to bonce back
They did lose to them under Nagy

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
We're going to look back at this off-season in a couple years as an unmitigated disaster of hirings across the board. Feels very Trestman/Emery-ish to start.

BadNewsBears312

Liked Posts:
I'm watching the post game just to hear Eberflus explain why he didn't go for 4th and 2 down 8 pts with 3 min to play

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Here's the part where you wanted others to pay money. Do you see the retardation in that now?

I didn't trust Fields enough to bet real money and I'm glad I didn't.

SpinachTeeth

Liked Posts:

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
I'm going to be totally honest here, I have no clue at all who, or what the name is, of the Bears defensive coordinator. That's the honest to good truth. And after watching the Giants run the same play the entire game...........I now know why I don't.

jc456

Liked Posts:
I think the Giant’s QB Daniel Jones just faked the defense again . Look over there, where

Point of note, how many licks does it take to understand the QB has the ball? Thanks tootsie roll!

Holy fk! Stupid is I supposed