***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Giants (Journey to the Midday Tourney in North Joursey Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jc456

Liked Posts:
doesn't this just about sum up every year for the past 35 years the life of a fan, of this pathetic franchise, just after 4 games into the season.
When one knew Nagy didn’t have a clue!!! This coaching staff showed how stupid a staff really could be . I would be interested in how many times Daniel Jones ran the fake today and the bear coaches still couldn’t figure it out?

25?

Could be a Saturday night live bit!!

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There were some pretty bad moments across the board—Flus, Getsy, Fields, OL, WR, DEF. I just hope they are all growing and learning. There were some very nice things that happened today, but we have a long way to go. I knew it was a lost season. But still.

jc456

Liked Posts:
GN Sports Chris Bowden just said Justin Field’s made a step ahead!! What’s with these journalists???

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Offensive line spotlight: The Bears' six offensive linemen in the game combined to allow 14 pressures, with center Sum Mustipher accounting for seven. He earned a poor 8.3 pass-blocking grade on first review.

Jesus... Look, I'm a Olin guy, but Mustipher needs to be benched/traded for a fucking half eaten sandwich. How is it both he, and Patrick, are loved by the staff, and they keep shitting the bed?

Rise

Liked Posts:
Jesus... Look, I'm a Olin guy, but Mustipher needs to be benched/traded for a fucking half eaten sandwich. How is it both he, and Patrick, are loved by the staff, and they keep shitting the bed?

Wednesday practice. That’s how bad it is, this is a serious answer.