***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Lions (Countdown to the Beatdown in Motown: Battered & Brokendown Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
If the throws were erratic, I would see their side, but now we see balls hitting guys in the hands and they still drop them.

I guess I see that and then see the WE HATE FIELDS side of these forums using it as proof that Fields sucks, and I'm just lost.

IT. NEVER. STOPS.

I‘ll take a month ban if anybody can find one instance of britbufguy acknowledging Justin Fileds is a human being and has made a mistake in his life. Just one. A bad pass, a bad sack. Anything. Good luck.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Lol I never said that, your implict bias showing...

The YouTube idiot that you follow mainly does videos disputing that that the earth isn’t spherical. He only does “nfl is rigged” videos during the season.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
The YouTube idiot that you follow mainly does videos disputing that that the earth isn’t spherical. He only does “nfl is rigged” videos during the season.
That's great but I never said I think the Earth is flat

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
IT. NEVER. STOPS.

I‘ll take a month ban if anybody can find one instance of britbufguy acknowledging Justin Fileds is a human being and has made a mistake in his life. Just one. A bad pass, a bad sack. Anything. Good luck.
Show me some evidence of wide open WRs. I asked first. ;)

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
can we have one game thread where you don't complain like a bitch about phantom penalties, it gets really old
Helmet to helmet is a phantom penalty? News to me.

How about those shitty Cubs btw? Giving the Bears a run for their money!

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Helmet to helmet is a phantom penalty? News to me.

How about those shitty Cubs btw? Giving the Bears a run for their money!
only you and a couple posters on here are claiming helmet to helmet, nobody calling the game mentioned it, no one on the after show mentioned it, and nobody in the post game mentioned it, not Fields or the coaching staff

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hate it when a team tanks but on the other hand, putting Fields in no win situations where he is risking a career injury is just plain stupid. The Bear's coaches are intentionally calling plays which do not have a chance to complete for positive gains and allowing him to get cheap shot after cheap shot hurled at him.

I just have a bitter taste regarding the last 4-or so games that they've played. If they play Fields next Sunday, they are nuts. The Vikings will intentionally try and injure Fields and for what? They have no reason not to hurt him. Its to their advantage to F him up. They should have pulled Fields in the second half. The line quit blocking and the refs were letting late hits and cheap shots happen.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Again, I have no confidence in bears drafts! Ever

Why are you saying this to me as if I care about what you have confidence in?

jc456

Liked Posts:
Another game same mistakes and same after game excuses of fixing mistakes

brundleflyguy

Liked Posts:
I just have a bitter taste regarding the last 4-or so games that they've played. If they play Fields next Sunday, they are nuts. The Vikings will intentionally try and injure Fields and for what? They have no reason not to hurt him. Its to their advantage to F him up. They should have pulled Fields in the second half. The line quit blocking and the refs were letting late hits and cheap shots happen.
You have to assume that the coaches are hoping to break Fields mentally or physically so that they can "get their guy" and move on from him. It's incredibly stupid, but this is a head office who decided last year when they had one player to build around (Fields), they would draft defense first, and pick up a few shitty offensive players later. SMH

I will not be shocked if they use their first pick this year on a defensive player.