***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Lions (Countdown to the Beatdown in Motown: Battered & Brokendown Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

46plank

Liked Posts:
I’m not convinced yet. How did he not see that pick coming?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
They were trying for a quick pass, the play should have been changed to a hail mary or just give up and kneel at the line - it wasnt going to work with the 2 defenders pinned to sideline.
I mean, the announcers called it out. Coach should've called a time out and changed the play.

msadows

Liked Posts:
That was just fucking stupid, at least throw it deep and hope for a PI, Yisus..........

I'd just sit him. Clearly he isn't going to do anything to improve in this game. The oline is terrible and he looks tired and beat.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Fields has 33 yards passing, a TD, a fumble, an INT, and has taken a beating against Detroit.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol at all the overreactions in here.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Did u watch the receivers not running their routes? HOLY HELL
Looked like no one even thought the play started. Just a lot of standing around. For the first time all year, Bears look like they've given up on the Coaches.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Every player is trying to win.. but called runs for the QB does nothing to help develop his passing, but is a better option to try and win now.

Seems like there's pocket collapsation on most pass plays ?‍♂️

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'd just sit him. Clearly he isn't going to do anything to improve in this game. The oline is terrible and he looks tired and beat.

That is just stupid. You dont pull a competitive guy like Fields without giving him a chance to fight thru things.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Don't understand what everyone was bitching about. What did you want or expect to see from third string offensive lineman playing behind shitty starting offensive lineman, PS level wrs, and a defensive front seven that belongs in the USFL? Justin seems to even given up a bit. Time to shut him down, get the 1st or 2nd pick and remake this team in the off-season and worst to first this bitch

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Fields has 25 touchdowns this season, which is almost as many McDonald’s breakfasts as you consume in a week or about the same amount of cocks @Black Rainbow’s mom takes in a week. How many TD’s have you scored in the NFL?

Racist lard ass.
mmmmmmm mcdonalds breakfasts

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Lol at all the overreactions in here.
Wait, so you're telling me one scrub team not beating another scrub team in the second to last week of the year means bad things for the Bears' future?
I agree. This game means nothing to the Bears. I guess it kind of means something to the Lions, but a lot has to happen for them to go anywhere, hence its just scrub play.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looked like no one even thought the play started. Just a lot of standing around. For the first time all year, Bears look like they've given up on the Coaches.
I was like wtf are they doing lol

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
You mean when he has to be a qb and throw from the pocket.....he either doesn't have weapons or you're a racist
The thing is, Fields has objectively improved as a passer from last season and earlier this season. This is undeniable, if you actually watch the games and don't look at the boxscore. That last INT had nothing to do with his weapons or pass protection, though. That was just a dumb throw. He's not a finished product. I can be objective enough to see the growth while also acknowledging areas where he needs to improve with his decision making. It's not zero-sum.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Holy shit is this Bears team bad. If Fields isn't ripping off 60 yard runs each drive the offense falls apart. The O-line cannot pass protect at all and that's not an overexaggertion either. Not a single offensive lineman on this roster can pass protect. The D-line gets zero pressure each and every single week forcing a bunch of poor tackling DBs and LBs to cover receivers for 9 seconds. This team is just bad.